Staging area

Canadoo

Parking lot at the Tim Hortons and Petrocan gas station at Exit 214 on the 400 (at the Seguin and C Trail) has been a popular unloading place. Unless something has changed...

I've seen a few people park at Memories of Muskoka on 169. The lot isn't huge and is right on the trail. Be sure to ask permission of course. Also there is the Quality Inn just off the 400 formerly known as the Jolly Roger. It is also right on the trail.

Parking lot at the Tim Hortons and Petrocan gas station at Exit 214 on the 400 (at the Seguin and C Trail) has been a popular unloading place. Unless something has changed...

This is likely the best option 

The tims just off the 400 is your best bet. Lots of parking and right on the trail. They dont mind, just as long as you park near the back of the lot in the corner as to leave the front area of the lot for their customers. 

Canadoo are you heading there tomorrow?

I was wondering if a database could be created showing places to stage. Having info as to how large of a lot, overnight parking, must purchase something from the owner/ permissions, etc. It would take a while to compile and verify locations.

I'm working on Friday but not sure

Archived