Part 2 Of the article I posted last week. check it out.

The Groomer Guy

Here it is guys, part 2 of my article.... I know you guys where waiting for it lol. Again please give me feed back..... I will start to work on a new one if you guys have any ideas for me.

(click on the link to go to Article)

http://goo.gl/RyucDW

Great article Luc!

Will send you some ideas in a week or so. Are you pressed for time for writing another?

Great article Luc be up to see you on Saturday !

Thank you guys, I try to make them sound like us, tell it like we say things, what we really think.  I don't know about you guys but I wanted a change over the generic articles that are out there.

Thank you all for the kind words. 

Thank you guys, I try to make them sound like us, tell it like we say things, what we really think.  I don't know about you guys but I wanted a change over the generic articles that are out there.

Thank you all for the kind words.

And you did exactly that as usual. I would rather read 100 of what you write than 1 of what our "voice of the OFSC" "the In$&@ Snowmobiler" writes. Yours is down to earth and meaningful. His definitely is not the average guy

And you did exactly that as usual. I would rather read 100 of what you write than 1 of what our "voice of the OFSC" "the In$&@ Snowmobiler" writes. Yours is down to earth and meaningful. His definitely is not the average guy

Thank you.  I'm having fun with this.... you guys are the best.

Great job, Luc.  Sorry I didn't make it there last weekend.

Here it is guys, part 2 of my article.... I know you guys where waiting for it lol.  Again please give me feed back.....  I will start to work on a new one if you guys have any ideas for me.

(click on the link to go to Article)

http://goo.gl/RyucDW

Great arcticle Luc. You make it sound so good up there. Man, i have to get up there one of these days. Maybe next year, house will be paid for. Will finally have some extra cash.

Archived