L143 link to Timmins

We have been reading many posts in regards to the L143.

Most of the information is false.

Progress and updates are posted on our Facebook page.

Please ignore any previous posts in regards to the L143.

Watch for the interactive map for the correct trail status.

Ride Safe!

We have been reading many posts in regards to the L143.

Most of the information is false.

Progress and updates are posted on our Facebook page.

Please ignore any previous posts in regards to the L143.

Watch for the interactive map for the correct trail status.

Ride Safe!

I hope you are not referring to my post, was because everything I posted was about the old L143 on Grassy Road.  Not the new one they are supposedly doing, because I don't even know where that is.  I consider Urs at Auld Reekies and Ron & Giselle at Gowganda Lake Camp, friends of mine and they do an awful lot for snowmobiling.  

Thank you for the update.  I'm hoping to ride from Timmins to Gowganda in 2 weeks.  I hope L143 or C is open.  I'll watch the ITG on OFSC for updates.

From Marc Lapalme, of Timmins Snowmobile Club ....

So a little update on the progress. For the L143, the Elk lake Trailblazers will be packing from the south heading north and is looking good to reach 1/2 way.Timmins is working on packing and clearing to meet with Elk Lake hopefully at the same time but it could be by early next week. Our goal is to open it as soon as we can. C trail, by late next week the forestry company should have the new bridge in place. Also, the groomer on the Gogama side has broken down (not looking good to have it repaired), so we are in the process to sending another unit from another club to Gogama. The C101D is progressing well, Stay tuned to see a change in colours!!! A big thank you very much to our dedicated volunteers from all our clubs as well as our members! This has got to be one of the most challenging season I have seen in a while!! Whoa!!!

Archived