Halfway Haven to Chapleau to Timmins

DWIGHT RX

Looking of an update on the progress clubs are making opening up these trails? We are looking at doing a loop the last week of Rebruary. Any information would be a great help.  Thanks to all the volunteers that have been working hard to open trail.

Looking of an update on the progress clubs are making opening up these trails? We are looking at doing a loop the last week of Rebruary. Any information would be a great help.  Thanks to all the volunteers that have been working hard to open trail.

The Trail from Chapleau to Halfway haven was being groomed last night and is to be posted as available today on the OFSC ITG. The Club then will work their way on the Timmins trail.

The Trail from Chapleau to Halfway haven was being groomed last night and is to be posted as available today on the OFSC ITG. The Club then will work their way on the Timmins trail.

Wow good news. I didn't think it was ever going to get opened.

They had it bad, big freezing rain and wind storm... double whammy. They worked hard at getting the trail open.

Can you get to ernie's for a burger. I see the lake Is red. What is going on there?

the F trail is groomed from dub to dog lake, I believe the lake is staked but, not sure. YOU NEED TO CALL ERNIES, BEFORE SHOWING UP UNANNOUNCED. make sure he/they know you're coming or they might not be there, and or might not have food, fuel available for you. CALL AHEAD, DONT JUST SHOW UP, AND THINK YOU CAN GET SERVICES. be respectful, and give him time to respond to you. Ski

the F trail is groomed from dub to dog lake, I believe the lake is staked but, not sure. YOU NEED TO CALL ERNIES, BEFORE SHOWING UP UNANNOUNCED. make sure he/they know

you're coming or they might not be there, and or

might not have food, fuel available for you. CALL

AHEAD, DONT JUST SHOW UP, AND THINK

YOU CAN GET SERVICES. be respectful, and

give him time to respond to you. Ski

I will defiantly call ahead. Figured I was going to stay a few days in Dub, so figured could go out for a burger and support him, if he is available. Thinks are looking up with chapleau trail opening and marathon was working on thier section, until they lost the groomer. I always call ahead no matter where I go, like to double check things.

Chapleau groomer had an issue last night and is suppose to try to come out to Halfway again tonight.

Hope they make some day!

Chapleau groomer had an issue last night and is suppose to try to come out to Halfway again tonight.

Hope they make some day!

Archived