Where is Snow

Spiderman

Off Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week, will be my only time to ride this winter, where should I be going? Starting in Huntsville, will gladly trailer, suggestions?

go north , this storm thingy coming late tommorow could wash out some muskoka trails im afraidĀ 

Off Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week, will be my only time to ride this winter, where should I be going? Starting in Huntsville, will gladly trailer, suggestions?

North Bay probably be your best bet with the coming weather.

Sudbury is in good shape, we didn't get much rain, more heavy wet snow.

How far north are you willing to go Spidey? Gowganda, Cochrane , Timmins would be a good start... Mattawa if they dont get sludge from this storm....

we are in gowganda now , lots of snow and more coming , -14 now,all rd running is good too

Timmins and cochrane are in range, for sure, willing to load up and go there if necessary

Looking at all the forecasts, north bay and south will depend on Wednesday, northern looks good!

Thanks guys

Timmins and cochrane are in range, for sure, willing to load up and go there if necessary

Looking at all the forecasts, north bay and south will depend on Wednesday, northern looks good!

Thanks guys

Kirkland lake is nice for staging. Can easily do day rides north, South and west. Or head into Quebec.

Archived