And another section of trail closed- Magnetawan Ridge Runners

Screenshot_2016-01-27-09-17-24_10.png

This sucks!!!

Sometimes not the only reason although a good excuse - folks around those parts (or the parts around my place)  don't like the cops patrolling through their properties on the trail - otherwise I wouldn't have to show people how to cross private property to get gas in Waubamic at the Red Door Bakery. Lots of those "private property - enter only with a uniformed peace officer" signs around.

Sometimes not the only reason although a good excuse - folks around those parts (or the parts around my place) don't like the cops patrolling through their properties on the trail - otherwise I wouldn't have to show people how to cross private property to get gas in Waubamic at the Red Door Bakery. Lots of those "private property - enter only with a uniformed peace officer" signs around.

If you have nothing to hide why would it matter what or where the LEO'S patrol?

• 2 weeks later...

It always amazes me to see these people who give permission to use the property  and the amount of tracks from those individuals who think its hilarious to go ripping everywhere but the trail and then the rest of us suffer!!!

It always amazes me to see these people who give permission to use the property  and the amount of tracks from those individuals who think its hilarious to go ripping everywhere but the trail and then the rest of us suffer!!!

This sounds like it's going to be far more serious then riding off trail.

Archived