Conestoga Lake Trail Report and Pics...

Diceman

left Conestoga Lake trail around 9 am...was very surprised as to how much more snow that area had....club should be applauded...trails were in great condition for the first week of opening...I drove to Hanover and Walkerton and trails were alittle rougher at that end but still very good...as I returned late afternoon you could see that they were chewed up a bit but still would be in good shape for tomorrow...very few bear spots and no open water or wet areas.... thanks again to the club and volunteers...Diceman

ps- to the 3 sleds that were running all of the the field outside of Mildmay that had a sign saying winter wheat, stay on trails, all 3 of you are dicks!!!

post-21067-0-53980400-1453589878_thumb.jpg

post-21067-0-97360100-1453589928_thumb.jpg

post-21067-0-52713200-1453589990_thumb.jpg

post-21067-0-36439100-1453590053_thumb.jpg

post-21067-0-61275500-1453590162_thumb.jpg

thx for report & pics,your right those 3 suck.next thing the trail will close & they will be first to bitch

thanks for the pics, next time out in the area i'll be keeping an eye for your sno-cruiser, but like you said trails was amazing this morning. 

did you happen to get up around clifford? if so there was an old john deere sled parked at the restaurant.

thanks for the pics, next time out in the area i'll be keeping an eye for your sno-jet, but like you said trails was amazing this morning. 

did you happen to get up around clifford? if so there was an old john deere sled parked at the restaurant.

I was in Clifford but did not notice the sled....however, a guy around Harriston was pleased to see a sled older than his on the trails...he had a moto ski, not sure of the model...taking my snow cruiser to the vintage show in Howick tomorrow at the Howick Community Center...45088 Harriston Rd...everyone come out and check out some old iron

Hey Diceman, we'll have to try and get out next weekend. Went to Markdale Thursday and got 150 k's on the new sled. So far so good!!! 

Hey Diceman, we'll have to try and get out next weekend. Went to Markdale Thursday and got 150 k's on the new sled. So far so good!!! 

pm sent

hey dice passed you just outside of mildmay ,sled looks real nice .

Diceman, we saw u twice yesterday up around Mildmay and Cliiford,and yes the John Deere was at the Redwood when we stopped there for 10 mins.

Great looking SnoJet btw!!!

Diceman  I also seen you at intersection 512. The location of the new warm up shack of the Palmerston Snow Kings. Your machine stands out big time. Looks great. BUT my back would be killing me after a days ride with that suspension.

Diceman  I also seen you at intersection 512. The location of the new warm up shack of the Palmerston Snow Kings. Your machine stands out big time. Looks great. BUT my back would be killing me after a days ride with that suspension.

I think you came out and gave me a thumbs up...lol...yes they did seem to forget to put the suspension in my sled...after hitting my 50's a few years ago I thought it maybe time to perhaps upgrade but have still been able and enjoy keeping it old school..lol...did 138 miles on Saturday with the old gal....purrs like a kitten..lol...Diceman

Archived