You begin to wonder why you do it

Wildbill

The man acted like an ass and owes you an apology.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Bill, have never met you, but i read your posts all the time. I don't think you have to worry about what one idiot has to say. From all i've read on OC it sounds like there are alot of people on here that know you and have nothing but good things to say about you, your business and all the hard work you put in to make snowmobiling better for everybody. Keep up the good work and thanks for everything you do for the sport.

Customers like this are best sent to your competitors.

Problem is the guy wasn't even a customer. Why waste his time bugging a busy guy like bill.

Problem is the guy wasn't even a customer. Why waste his time bugging a busy guy like bill.

Why don't you drag your sorry ass of the computer and see what is like to be nut deep in a swamp winching a argo through trying to open a trail for all the bitchy winey folks that call.

I can see Bills point real clear, about had it here!!! 

Why don't you drag your sorry ass of the computer and see what is like to be nut deep in a swamp winching a argo through trying to open a trail for all the bitchy winey folks that call.

I can see Bills point real clear, about had it here!!!

If I lived closer I would love to help a club like Bills or the French river area you are from! It would be a blast to winch my atv around the trail system.

If I lived closer I would love to help a club like Bills or the French river area you are from! It would be a blast to winch my atv around the trail system.

You must be brain dead, we have winch a argo through a swamp (and they float), Your atv would only be traction for the groomer. Or the hi hoe we hire to get us out??

You don't have  a clue what goes on anywhere do you?

Is that a nice way to communicate with a well intentioned fellow member?

Rich, does this look similar?

Today on A around Marten River.

Looks like they managed to extricate drag.

They got the Groomer disengaged and apparently returned to pull out the drag before it froze in.

Good work Volunteers, this year is a struggle everywhere.

Fuel pump gone on our 2004 BR-180, had to float in back from Songis Road to North Bay MegaDome for repair. Hopefully pump is in stock.

post-21132-0-44175800-1453596261_thumb.jpeg

You must be brain dead, we have winch a argo through a swamp (and they float), Your atv would only be traction for the groomer. Or the hi hoe we hire to get us out??

You don't have a clue what goes on anywhere do you?

Lol.!!!

That looks good Brian, we had ducks fly out from under the snow in one swamp today, Might be the first year of no RAN tour, It will take some real cold real soon,

... ducks ... must be some serious wet in your area ... ducks ....lmao i know you're having a tough time with the trails, sorry about laughing at your commentary ... wishing you some good solid cold weather ...

I am enjoying a Yukon Jack on the rocks after a great day out on the trails putting up signs and big map board.

Conditions were surprisingly good and traffic was fairly light although Dinner Bell and The Portage had lots of sleds parked.

Keep your chin up Rich, it is tough for guys like you and John at NBSC who put so much of themselves into this.

He hit a rock with BR on Wednesday and went through windshield.

Next morning he and Pierre replaced windshield and off for another 14 hour day.

Unbelievable really and there are more like you and John.

So few really have an appreciation of what it takes 12 months a year to keep this going.

... ducks ... must be some serious wet in your area ... ducks ....lmao i know you're having a tough time with the trails, sorry about laughing at your commentary ... wishing you some good solid cold weather ...

Thanks Denis, Rich is in no mood for jokes, as are most of the guys who do the dirty grunt work and you of course are one of them too.

We need to be there for everyone who battle every day.

My only prayer is that we can establish a base and avoid any rain or mild temperatures that would devastate everyone's efforts.

But but but only if I lived closer could I help......not like there's clubs around the province. TFM sometimes.

On behalf of myself and Mrs Nunz I would like to thank you for all you do for the sport and for personally assisting us numerous times with the sleds and accessories, I am proud to call you a friend and appreciate all you and your family do. I am sorry you were subject to this guy but Karma has a way of setting the score and I am sure this guy will one day get what he deserves.

Thanks Bill and family.

X2

But but but only if I lived closer could I help......not like there's clubs around the province. TFM sometimes.

You don't get it either. Clubs in my area don't want help with the trails. They want help running club houses on the weekends, when trails are open. That isn't my thing, since I work most weekends and don't enjoy sitting still. They have Lots of help setting up trails and taking them down. It is the north that needs the help and appreciates people.

Sorry to hear Bill. Some people are just unbelievable. I had one today also. We just finished a reroute of the B112B because of people ripping through the wheat field and were taking a break chatting at the road. A guy comes ridding through the wall of stakes and keep of field sign. I try to talk to him about what he just did and he freaks out! Starts screaming at us that we're power tripping on him. I think he was screaming for 2 minutes about his right to be able to access the trail. He left his subdivision took a hydro line and runs across a farmers field. His right to get to the trails. The guy has no clue. He is the type that forced the trail to be moved. To show how unbelievable this guy is, he tells us his son was to come out this morning and help us. His son never showed because he went riding instead. Anyway the guy who came into your store was even worse.

I think if everybody is ok with it (and I'm sure everybody would be) and wild bill has a spot on his website for customer reviews...maybe all these great reviews could be posted on his website??

Like many here, I've never met you bill but I know your a good guy and mean well. Don't let this chump get to ya, it's not worth it.

I know running a business and then volunteering many many hours for the ofsc would definitely be busy. And it doesn't take much from azzholes like him to get under your skin especially when YOU know and everybody else knows how hard you work! when trails open out of mactier and we get up to the cottage (if we do) your place will be my first stop! Cheers WB!

You don't get it either. Clubs in my area don't want help with the trails. They want help running club houses on the weekends, when trails are open. That isn't my thing, since I work most weekends and don't enjoy sitting still. They have Lots of help setting up trails and taking them down. It is the north that needs the help and appreciates people.

Your Club is very fortunate if you have sufficient "Worker Bees"

Very few Clubhouse, if any in District 11.

Seems like a lot of work staffing a Clubhouse but if it works for you then great.

Are they big fundraisers?

Do they have LLBO licenses?

i can't count on my fingers how many times over the yrs i have phoned bill for help with my sleds, every time he has taken the time to explain what or were i should be looking for or at.

never once was he rude to me or not seem interested to try and help. .

Nope don't help them then just keep being an armchair critic about everything. And I get it a hell of a lot more than you ever will pal.

Sorry to hear Bill. Some people are just unbelievable. I had one today also. We just finished a reroute of the B112B because of people ripping through the wheat field and were taking a break chatting at the road. A guy comes ridding through the wall of stakes and keep of field sign. I try to talk to him about what he just did and he freaks out! Starts screaming at us that we're power tripping on him. I think he was screaming for 2 minutes about his right to be able to access the trail. He left his subdivision took a hydro line and runs across a farmers field. His right to get to the trails. The guy has no clue. He is the type that forced the trail to be moved. To show how unbelievable this guy is, he tells us his son was to come out this morning and help us. His son never showed because he went riding instead. Anyway the guy who came into your store was even worse.

Another classic. Pretty sad, isn't it.

Another classic. Pretty sad, isn't it.

The trails in our area a rough. 2 groomers immobile and the 3rd with a disable blade was tied up on the reroute. If the trails suck blame guys like him.

Archived