OCer ride Jan.17th 2016 Thanks to D8!!!

extreme600

Nunz, thanks so much for organizing the ride.

It was great to get out and ride for the first time this season.

Met more of the OC family and as usual had a great time.

P.S.Well WD the freakin DOO GUY can't stand it any longer. Off to clean the Mud Bogger

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On way to my detailer right now getting her cleaned and waxed ready for next ride

While making your post  select the 3rd icon over " Special BBCode"

post-19706-0-20318900-1453134102_thumb.p

post-19706-0-05194100-1453134096_thumb.p

From the pulldown menu select the You Tube option

post-19706-0-70664200-1453134090_thumb.p

Paste your link in the window

post-19706-0-29931800-1453134084_thumb.p

On way to my detailer right now getting her cleaned and waxed ready for next ride

Is your detailer your wife? I tried that ploy but never had any success with any of the toys, boat, truck or anything. It is a one way street though. I am the detailer for her horse tack.

Oh great, OC comes to town & leaves nothing but snirt behind.

LOL.

Glad you guys could get a ride in.

LOL.

:rotflmao:  Just as our local trails were tightening up nice and solid too...

At least they are contributing to the local economy. Next time there are better places in the Midland area than Boston Pizza by the way.

:rotflmao: Just as our local trails were tightening up nice and solid too...

At least they are contributing to the local economy. Next time there are better places in the Midland area than Boston Pizza by the way.

Are they also trail side stops? Last year we stopped at Boston pizza. Wasn't really aware if any other stops...

Are they also trail side stops? Last year we stopped at Boston pizza. Wasn't really aware if any other stops...

kelsey's is right there,  100000000x better than BP.  I'd have to say Boston PIzza is the worst restaurant chain in Canada that I"ve been to, certainly worst Canadian chain.  I refuse to eat there any longer

As you are coming into Midland on C trail from Coldwater you can take 305 down to the water front and The Boathouse. Usually busy with sleds in the winter. Just a very short walk up from the water front on King St. is Double Happiness Chinese Food on the east side or you can ride your sled up the back lane from the water. There are a few other places as well but not quite as easy to get to.

I'm not much of a fan of BP. I would rather go to the Kelseys on 12 and King SE corner across from the hotel.

LOL.

Thanks we did enjoy it.  Next time will be better for sure.

:rotflmao:  Just as our local trails were tightening up nice and solid too...

You are correct.  I like Mom's and the restaurant in Port McNicol which I can NEVER remember the name.  I just know how to get there.  LOL  Been to the boathouse and I like that one also.

What a great time I had yesterday. Thanks for all the fun and the great people I met ... new ones and those whom I had the pleasure of meeting before. I still have to get my sled cleaned from those water crossings. Good to know a Yamaha can float. . Hehe:)

Had surgery to my leg this morning. .. I now have radiation seeds embedded. I just finished regular radiation therapy at 3:15pm. I managed to drive home on my own.

Once again. .. thanks to Nunz for organizing this ride and to Lily for sharing her smarties with everyone.

Cheers

Ty

Hang in there, Yamaha Fan.

Thanks we did enjoy it.  Next time will be better for sure.

You are correct.  I like Mom's and the restaurant in Port McNicol which I can NEVER remember the name.  I just know how to get there.  LOL  Been to the boathouse and I like that one also.

I know the place in Port McNicholl you are talking about. Marinas Pizza and Subs on the north side of the road. Also if you go to the bottom of Ogdens Beach Rd you have Henry's Fish House at the marina. You can take 308 off of the C trail straight into Wye Heritage Marina and Henry's Fish House. 308 runs along Triple Bay Rd and when you get to Talbot St if it is snow covered it is a short trip east to Marinas Pizza. The other option to get there is C to 308 to 312 to Camilla St. double back west on Camilla to 8th Ave and then west on Talbot a very short distance to Marinas Pizza. This route through the houses is more likely to have snow covered roads than Talbot which is the main road in and out of town.

What a great time I had yesterday. Thanks for all the fun and the great people I met ... new ones and those whom I had the pleasure of meeting before. I still have to get my sled cleaned from those water crossings. Good to know a Yamaha can float. . Hehe:)

Had surgery to my leg this morning. .. I now have radiation seeds embedded. I just finished regular radiation therapy at 3:15pm. I managed to drive home on my own.

Once again. .. thanks to Nunz for organizing this ride and to Lily for sharing her smarties with everyone.

Cheers

Ty

Lily is one great kid....

Hang in there, Yamaha Fan.

I hope you get better yamaha fan!

Thanks 02sled & Canadoo for input on other trail side stops.

Thank every one great day.I didnt finish the trip to bumppy for me. I was stiff today

Looks fun, good to see people out riding

Cheers

Ty

Yamaha Fan, we're all thinking about you.  Hope all goes well.

Thank every one great day.I didnt finish the trip to bumppy for me. I was stiff today

nice meeting you.trail didn't get any smoother as day went on...

Looks like a great time and congrats to Team Polaris.

Wow, there were a lot of other riders on the trails that day. Glad you all had a great time and I hope I can make it out to the next group ride.

Jerry

While making your post  select the 3rd icon over " Special BBCode"

From the pulldown menu select the You Tube option

Paste your link in the window

That's great, Reved ! Not sure I needed to do it that way in the past, but the method works perfectly.

Thank you for the tutorial.

Archived