Heart of Ontario Groomer Tracking

snocrazy

This season we are introducing a way for riders to get the latest information. We have equipped our three Lamtrac Groomers with GPS tracking devices. Below is a link to check out LIVE updates of the groomer location! At this time, we kindly ask you respect landowners, and stay off the trails. The trails are currently not available.

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0uiKBpdP5G1WEurmHDetrs9kmNHDz7qPk

post-22317-0-16334200-1452972435_thumb.jpg

Nice , as you can see we packed the rail line down to Uxbridge & turned around at Lakeridge rd. Almost no snow there, lots of dirt. Bring on the snow.

Cool. Question about GPS tracking ... do all clubs GPS track and can anyone have access to the tracks?

I do not know if all clubs have the ability to track their groomers (other than the OFSC / AtlasTrax system).  We are using SPOT Trace's in our groomers and have decided to now allow public viewing of the tracks.  This is similar to STP and NBSC and possibly some others that I an not aware of.

Now you will know if I stop at timmies when I groom Beaverton :D

lol !

would be cool to see the Groomer at Timmies!

Groomed to Beaverton yesterday, low snow in some fields & found some water along Hwy 12. I passed timmies

Groomed to Beaverton yesterday, low snow in some fields & found some water along Hwy 12. I passed timmies

We know :lmao:

Archived