Trail work

Had a great day today with the club packing and brushing trails. Still a fair bit of water in the bush. Getting there but need more snow and cold.

20160115_115630.jpg

20160115_121119.jpg

Where is your sled?

j/k.

Where is your sled?

j/k.

I didn't take to many pics lol. I think the trail boss has a couple with me and my sled in it.

Thanks guys!!

I didn't take to many pics lol. I think the trail boss has a couple with me and my sled in it.

Nice work.  Need to promote the cats though.

thx for giving up your Saturday & working on the trails...& your co-workers too...nice pics

thx for giving up your Saturday & working on the trails...& your co-workers too...nice pics

You telling me I gotta go out tomorrow too? Gezzz I was hoping to ride lol

Sometimes WD rides fast enough to get into the next time zone.

Nice work.  Need to promote the cats though.

pretty sure dayco & kimpex drive belts have raised awareness of cats...lol...artic how did u go from few sweet yrs of Polaris sleds to a fat cat.personally kinda creeps me out Polaris belts last so long,always think if I replace belt i'll get more performance...then I say to my self...self...how far ahead is too far...booze talkin now

pretty sure dayco & kimpex drive belts have raised awareness of cats...lol...artic how did u go from few sweet yrs of Polaris sleds to a fat cat.personally kinda creeps me out Polaris belts last so long,always think if I replace belt i'll get more performance...then I say to my self...self...how far ahead is too far...booze talkin now

3400 miles on the same belt. Breaking trail today didn't even burn it once today. Cheers!

Sometimes WD rides fast enough to get into the next time zone.

skip right to last 3 words of last post...rain causes insane pain

3400 miles on the same belt. Breaking trail today didn't even burn it once today. Cheers!

ya,thats as good as it gets,pretty hard to get v-8 hp to track...we have to hook up this season for some head to head bickering...lol,still want trail report though

ya,thats as good as it gets,pretty hard to get v-8 hp to track...we have to hook up this season for some head to head bickering...lol,still want rail report though

Let me know when you plan on being at yoir bil's. Be back up 26-28 of January. Snowing hard here good 3" in a couple hours. Heading that way tomorrow. Lights out.

Let me know when you plan on being at yoir bil's. Be back up 26-28 of January. Snowing hard here good 3" in a couple hours. Heading that way tomorrow. Lights out.

will muscle bro for that wk-end & invite usual suspects

My old cat had 9,000 km on one belt when I sold it.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for all the hard work fellas, cheers!

My old cat had 9,000 km on one belt when I sold it.

I am shocked you never blew it apart taking it off and on the trailer. 9000 kms is a good belt life. I have 7200 kms split between the orginal and the spare.

Archived