No snow in the North... not looking good.

The Groomer Guy

Attago Luc.  That's a Company Man.    :right_on:

Won't be able to ride with you guys Saturday, heading out to groom down to Hawk Junction. Will be leaving very early in the morning.

you aint getting outta this that easy. :D  what about Sunday or Monday? LOL! :)-  we will be up late tomorrow night, going home Tuesday morning (before noon). temps look brutal for riding, good for grooming.

we will be in the house most of the weekend, finishing the dry room.  hopefully we can stream fox sports from home, and watch the supercross race Saturday night.

we are bringing to brand new, never been on sled people with us. would be a nice easy ride for Steph too. Ski

you aint getting outta this that easy. :D  what about Sunday or Monday? LOL! :)-  we will be up late tomorrow night, going home Tuesday morning (before noon). temps look brutal for riding, good for grooming.

we will be in the house most of the weekend, finishing the dry room.  hopefully we can stream fox sports from home, and watch the supercross race Saturday night.

we are bringing to brand new, never been on sled people with us. would be a nice easy ride for Steph too. Ski

will see lol might head out on the groomer too on Sunday....

the work of a groomer operator is never done... I admire and thank you for your dedication

you aint getting outta this that easy. :D what about Sunday or Monday? LOL! :)- we will be up late tomorrow night, going home Tuesday morning (before noon). temps look brutal for riding, good for grooming.

we will be in the house most of the weekend, finishing the dry room. hopefully we can stream fox sports from home, and watch the supercross race Saturday night.

you aint getting outta this that easy. :D what about Sunday or Monday? LOL! :)- we will be up late tomorrow night, going home Tuesday morning (before noon). temps look brutal for riding, good for grooming.

we will be in the house most of the weekend, finishing the dry room. hopefully we can stream fox sports from home, and watch the supercross race Saturday night.

Ski,

We rode up from Searchmont and spent the night at Halfway last night. Broke a lot of snow today and got to Dub this afternoon.

I will try to stop at your place in the morning before riding back down tomorrow.

Scott

cool scott, we arrived in town about 130am, i am up hanging at the crib. i think there is more snow in dub than in wawa proper right now. the snow is weird, heavy in one area, drive a mile and half of it is gone, drive 2 more miles, it doubles, drive another mile barely anything. stop in when you like. wanna pick your brain on wawa lake, magpie ect... to see how you got here. must have been an adventure with no trails being fully green. i envy you! Ski

Archived