2016 Snowcrest Riders Annual Poker Run

Izzy

Happy New Year to all!!

Well it's been one hell of a start to the season and hopefully we see trails opening up in our area soon.

Volunteers are busy getting the trails ready for your enjoyment, but in the meantime please mark your calendars for the 3nd Annual Snowcrest Riders Poker Run.

This year's event will take place on Sunday February 14, 2015 in conjunction with the 2016 Do it for Dads Sled Ride of Hope!

What better way to say I love you to that special someone then on a romantic sled ride in Gravenhurst!!

Depending on the conditions we plan on 3 different loops, or create your own with 5 stops.

Details will be posted soon on the Snowcrest website, our Facebook page and the OC in the next few weeks for more details.

We have a great turn out last year dispite the bitter cold, let's make this one even better.

Thanks

Mark Bajor aka Izzy

Snowcrest Events Co-ordinator  .

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the flyer!

post-21072-0-24365300-1453614837_thumb.jpg

We are planning on being there..

^^ what time?

I would say by 830-9am latest we will be there.

Sounds good. See you there

I'm sorry, but I made a mistake. I thought this was the pancake brunch thread. We'll be there Saturday morning.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately Snowcrest Riders have cancelled their 3rd annual Poker Run which was scheduled for next Sunday (February 14th). Unfortunately the lack of snow is the cause as there is not enough snow to groom and to get our trails opened up. I would like to thank all of our volunteers would have worked so hard to get our trail system open.

Steve Hutton has indicated that the PET Ride (prostate cancer fundraiser) has NOT been canceled at this point. SAT FEB 13.

Archived