Hello - is this thing on?

Ox

O'Dark:30 on Dec 26th, and only 3 threads have been topped for the month.

Everybody leave or what?

Doo I need to shut out the light when I leave?

Lots of traffic, Ox, just not in the Club Ontario North section. Check the Main Clubhouse forum.

is there stuff in the Main Club House? :D

is there stuff in the Main Club House? :D

I heard it is full of Methane! So I would stay out!

O'Dark:30 on Dec 26th, and only 3 threads have been topped for the month.

Everybody leave or what?

Doo I need to shut out the light when I leave?

Christmas family time. Still some activity in the main forum and a couple of others. Please don't shut off the lights. :-)

I tend to stumble a lot when walking around with the lights off.

not much to talk about up there ox. snow has been coming and going. right now it is on the upswing again but, the trails wont be open for quite sometime, and offtrail needs feet of snow to cover the landmines. hoping we get enough for at least one powder ride, without  destroying equipment. Ski

not much to talk about up there ox. snow has been coming and going. right now it is on the upswing again but, the trails wont be open for quite sometime, and offtrail needs feet of snow to cover the landmines. hoping we get enough for at least one powder ride, without  destroying equipment. Ski

You will get snow for sure! Just a matter of when and how much. I remember reading your posts of you and Lynne breaking trail from northern lights motel around Xmas time. The stuff you two did was crazy, so the rest of us could ride a groomed trail a few weeks later. Loved reading moe's reports too! Bring on the snow!

Archived