SNOWMOBILE MAGAZINES

PISTON LAKE CRUISER

Has anybody received any magazines yet this season? This is the first season I can remember that I haven't received any. I got thinking that the trail atlas should be coming anytime but since I haven't got any earlier this season, I may not get it either. Anybody know who to contact if I'm the only one not receiving them?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've gotten at least 2 issues of Supper trax with the OFSC one attached. Think there was a TOP map too.

RR

I got one mag once this year

One Supertrax with OFSC map received.

We got our 2, and the MIL got hers ... 

2 so far. Big improvement over the past two years when I didn't get any.

I just submitted an on line message to Supertraxx Circulation department. I asked them to look at this thread and they would see that the magazine delivery appears to leave a bit to be desired. Hopefully, I will hear back from them. Thanks for chiming in guys!

Got 2 so far as well. If you didn't click the little box saying you would like to receive them when you purchased your trail permit you likely won't see any. 

I have received two Supertrax and OFSC Mags this year.

received 2 supertrax and ofsc with the map..

I just submitted an on line message to Supertraxx Circulation department. I asked them to look at this thread and they would see that the magazine delivery appears to leave a bit to be desired. Hopefully, I will hear back from them. Thanks for chiming in guys!

Will do the same

X2 for me as well.

Did you have a permit last year.  You don't get the magazines until the following year.  From the OFSC website:

http://www.ofsc.on.ca/experience/rider-cafe

"Seasonal and Classic Permit buyers who have agreed to receive the magazine, will receive not 1 but 2 great snowmobiling magazines 4 times a year, thanks to our partnership with Supertrax International Magazine. Permit buyers will start receiving hard copies of the magazines the season after your permit purchase."

I got an email back from Supertraxx today saying they would put me on the mailing list and I will get a magazine in January. And yes, I checked the box on one of my permit forms.

I have not received any this year and I checked the boxes as well.

X4 for me.

i recieved both mags plus my ofsc trail map !!!!!

I have luckily (knock on wood) received both of my magazines this year. Over the last 6 years, I have received only one, at the most two magazines for the season and it would arrive at a random point in the season. I have always secretly blamed our mail carrier or that some neighbour gets to read my other magazines each year.

Archived