Big Northern Loop "2"

marcs

After delaying 1st trip several times,we are heading out Friday morning and ridin till Tuesday or Wednesday.Is there a possibility of leaving from Temagami or should we just head to Liskeard.Am planning on heading over to Chapleau,then to Hornepayne,Hearst etc.Any info regarding these trails/conditions would be appreciated.Thanks.

After delaying 1st trip several times,we are heading out Friday morning and ridin till Tuesday or Wednesday.Is there a possibility of leaving from Temagami or should we just head to Liskeard.Am planning on heading over to Chapleau,then to Hornepayne,Hearst etc.Any info regarding these trails/conditions would be appreciated.Thanks.

You should be fine leaving from Temagami, the trails were in great shape a couple of weeks ago, I don't imagine much has changed!

:twisted:

You should be fine leaving from Temagami, the trails were in great shape a couple of weeks ago, I don't imagine much has changed!

:twisted:

From what I seen on the news tonight they picked up a fair bit of snow today in that area.

When we were there at the end of February there was 15 miles! of road running from Chapleau to Missanibie. Doubt that has changed much, but you could call Ernie's to find out for sure. Have fun!

Great Pics, Thanks

As long as the rain holds off we still have a couple more weeks. It's been cold at night for the last week (-20) and warms up to -5 its's kept the trails in great shape. Less traffic is a plus also.

Archived