2016 New Sled Thread

500ssman

Ok I'll lead off

IMG_20151106_150021_1_zpsja8g9xxz.jpg

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always get a chuckle out of your signature. As a Torontonian vested in Bombardier streetcars, it's so funny it hurts.

Great looking sled. 

Let it snow, let it snow.

Picked up mine this morning.. Doing a prayer to the snow God .. Lol

post-22609-0-60756000-1446843240_thumb.jpeg

I'll have to see if I can get a picture of the two in the trailer... not taking them off until it snows.  Nice looking hardware Nunz and 500SSman. Nunz it seems you have always liked Red I believe and perhaps 500SSman you need a new moniker based on the current ride... congrats.... Bring it on.... :snow-141:  :snow-141: :snow-141: :snow-141:

I bought a leftover in March. It must still be in a crate somewhere cause I've never gotten a call to come get it. Guess I'll have to get on the phone.

Digging the red!!

Nice!

I'll have to see if I can get a picture of the two in the trailer... not taking them off until it snows.  Nice looking hardware Nunz and 500SSman. Nunz it seems you have always liked Red I believe and perhaps 500SSman you need a new moniker based on the current ride... congrats.... Bring it on.... :snow-141:  :snow-141: :snow-141: :snow-141:

I thought about it but since I'm known by that handle so well I decided to just keep going with it.

Great sleds guys! bring on the snow!!

Mine new one is paid for as of 3 pm today.

I'll take delivery in December sometime.

Mine new one is paid for as of 3 pm today.

I'll take delivery in December sometime.

Ride it home hopefully!

Ride it home hopefully!

I could depending what location I pick it up from (show room or service)

I bought a leftover in March. It must still be in a crate somewhere cause I've never gotten a call to come get it. Guess I'll have to get on the phone.

Oooohhh .... sloppy seconds .... lol !

Ok I'll lead off

Nice color scheme, almost as nice as the retro schemes from a coupla years ago.  BTW .... you need a new roof on the garage .... just sayin' .....

Congrats, Nunz...sharp-looking sled.  Really like that colour scheme.

I'm still waiting on ours...should be ready to bring home in about  a week.

Always get a chuckle out of your signature. As a Torontonian vested in Bombardier streetcars, it's so funny it hurts.

Canuck, the Bombardier entity that makes trains and planes is unrelated corporately to the BRP which is in the powersports business and does some manufacturing in Mexico. They were originally divisions of the same company, but a corporate split occurred a number of years ago, and since then they have been totally separate.

IrREV, the distinction is noted. That's why I used the term "Bombardier" and not "BRP" to describe the streetcars.  The moniker is fantastic - whether it's Bombardier (streetcars) or BRP (rotax engines, ATV and watercraft). "They" are helping to build a better Mexico.

But back to the red and blue Polaris'. I really have to try one of those this year. If White Dragon can ride one .....

But back to the red and blue Polaris'. I really have to try one of those this year.

If White Dragon can ride one .....

Yes, yes he can.

Ok I'll lead off

Love the colours, really reminds me of the Indy 500's of the 90's....very cool, I think Polaris did an amazing job with the colour choice this year...

those new polaris's sure do look sharp , congrats to you both

i have a brand new 2016 viper LTX LE sitting in the crate ....she will be home in a week or 2 !!!!!!!!!

^^ post some pics when you get it home

This might be my last season with my Vector, those new sleds look great

I made the switch to a Viper. There are days when I miss "throwing around" the Vector. It had a predictable rear "slide and go". Also wonder how this year's Apex suspension will handle. Early reports in American Snowmobile magazine suggest that the rear improvements on the '16 Apex are so good that the front has a hard time keeping up. Take it easy the first 50 km (says the guy who flew over the handlebars of an '06 Attak due to newly introduced engine braking/glare ice). 

Nothing matches the Viper for long days in the saddle (ok, maybe the odd Ski-Doo, AC or Polaris, lol) due to it's higher seating stance. 

Great looking sleds above.

Picked up the new sled yesterday, woke up to this!

B)

post-20664-0-53605800-1447419971_thumb.jpg

Picked up the sled a few weeks ago.  Had to take advantage of the little bit of snow we got last night and to a couple of laps of the yard.  Now it is back in the shed until we get some real snow.  

post-23725-0-22717000-1447446162_thumb.jpeg

That thing looks as though it can handle pretty much any kind of snow.

Archived