New Article I wrote. " 9 Websites The Groomer Guy Follows Religiously"

The Groomer Guy

Bravo Luc.

Great info.

My experience is that our Club Facebook page (North Bay Snowmobile Club) is much more effective in linking with our Followers than our Website.

Much easier to update, add photos and best of all allows easy communication from the snowmobilers we are trying to connect with.

Also it is free, no hosting fees, etc.

Well done, Luc.

Thanks Luc!!!

Great article Luc. This is the type of thing that not only us but  those new to the sport need to see rather than that stuff Nickelson puts out about the wonderful time he had touring all expense paid through wherever or those useless radio blurbs.

The things you do so many more people can relate to.

Thank you guys for the kind words,  I try to  write about real things, what WE want to hear and what we relate too.    When I see comments like that it makes want to write more, sometimes you know people are reading it but do not get imput and we don't know how be the readers like it.   I got a good one coming soon.   if you go on other web site please share with others.   :)   It would make me very happy.

Thanks again.

Luc

Good article Luc. You're a very passionate sledder, if there was ever a person that deserves the recognition, you do . :right_on:

Great Article! Facebook is a great resource for clubs to use! I would like to see more clubs start using Twitter too. We have just started up our Twitter account @HEARTOFONSC and it's another great tool to get the word out.

thanks luc !!!! awesome link and thanks for all you do....hope you have a great season

Archived