Looking to Buy Sled Yamaha Nytro know any nice one for sale

Hey Guys, Looking for a second sled, the Wife said we could hahahaha.   I have a tight budget..... about $5000 but $6500 would maybe go.   I would like a Nytro MTX but would go for the others.   I have been Looking on the usual sites Sleddealer.ca, Auto trader, Kijiji.......   Any where else you guys think I should look?  do you guys know anyone with a nice clean sled that you personally know.

Thank you. 

Be careful, Luc - I found the Nytro to be very tippy in its standard setup. If you get one..install Split Rail skis. Rides on rails then.

Followed (yes, followed  :oops: ) 2 Nytros on an extended trip. Split Rails skis Nytro was awesome.

Maybe skidooboy will sell you his wife's sled. That thing is awesome I hear. Good luck with the search.

Be careful, Luc - I found the Nytro to be very tippy in its standard setup. If you get one..install Split Rail skis. Rides on rails then.

Followed (yes, followed  :oops: ) 2 Nytros on an extended trip. Split Rails skis Nytro was awesome.

how is it to ride with the High bars?  what year did you have Canuck.... I'm told they fixed that in 2010 and up.

Archived