Wing Night Friday November 6

Friday November 6.

St Clements Clubhouse located at 3100 Hergott Rd, St Clements.

We start at 5:00pm and go to 10:00pm.

$10 for an order of large wings.

Everyone is welcome. Come out and meet friends both old and new.

Plenty of Parking.

Check out our website for directions.

St Clements Website

Are the the wings Canadian and if not where are they coming from? Thanks!

Why?  Are you going to talk to them? :lol:

Why? Are you going to talk to them? :lol:

No I just like to know where my food is coming from. Other countries don't play by the same rules as Us Canadian farmers do. Milverton always posted there wings came from maple lodge farms in Mississiuga. I do eat the wings at both clubs two or three times a season.

Why?  Are you going to talk to them? :lol:

I heard they were Quebec wings so you would need to speak Frenglish

No I just like to know where my food is coming from. Other countries don't play by the same rules as Us Canadian farmers do. Milverton always posted there wings came from maple lodge farms in Mississiuga. I do eat the wings at both clubs two or three times a season.

This is getting more important 

They come from the Asian gentleman that runs St. Clements Poultry Meat Inc. but I don't believe they have their citizenship yet.

They come from the Asian gentleman that runs St. Clements Poultry Meat Inc. but I don't believe they have their citizenship yet.

That's where Milverton started getting theirs from also last year.  Prior to that it was from Maple Lodge.

That's where Milverton started getting theirs from also last year.  Prior to that it was from Maple Lodge.

Pretty sure he imports them.  I think they're from somewhere off shore, Petersburg or Baden or something like that anyway. You can't get chickens with 4 wings and 4 legs just anywhere. That's special sh_t!

Pretty sure he imports them.  I think they're from somewhere off shore, Petersburg or Baden or something like that anyway. You can't get chickens with 4 wings and 4 legs just anywhere. That's special sh_t!

this made my laugh of the day, thanks for posting it

this made my laugh of the day, thanks for posting it

I have seen chickens with four legs before! That is scary crap. They can out run me big time, no joke!

---

Sometimes it's just hard to say what you want to!

Sometimes it's just hard to say what you want to!

Hearing those voices eh!

I have seen chickens with four legs before! That is scary crap. They can out run me big time, no joke!

[/quote/

When I was growing up I had one of those as a pet. We called him "lefty" Sure could play a mean keyboard" I think he went on to play for Guns and Roses

I have seen chickens with four legs before! That is scary crap. They can out run me big time, no

joke!

[/quote/

When I was growing up I had one of those as a pet. We called him "lefty" Sure could play a mean keyboard" I think he went on to play for Guns and Roses

No wonder there first hit song was Welcome back the chicken! All makes sense now!

if they are actually from maple lodge - I will pass on this event

if they are actually from maple lodge - I will pass on this event

Not from maple lodge I know that much. I don't blame you there. They have cleaned up thier act abit I am hearing. Only a few good suppliers of roaster wings left. Most places only sell to wholesalers or resturants direct. I have been buying pinty's wings from duchey fresh market. They come in fresh every Wednesday and sell for 3.99 a ib. They only bring in roaster jumbo wings. Once in a blue moon they are on for 2.99 ib. They are on erb across from new Costco going in.

It must be sled season! Everybody was talking sleds, trail prep and snow predictions at wing night. Oh ya'h and the wings were great, the fries exceptional and the beverages cold.

Archived