Arnies Cat House

snowchopper

did you just buy a Polaris?

He is going to relabel it as soon as he gets it home.

did you just buy a Polaris?

yes but I kept my cats

yes but I kept my cats

Good plan, could always rent them out.

• 1 month later...

Arne and Bev worked hard all summer getting their new location into shape. They are "almost" ready for the sledding season.

Quite an improvement. New and larger showroom, more sleds on display, more clothing and accessories, better shop, better compound, better parking.

Here's Arnie catching his breath while Bev looks after a customer in the background.

post-22473-0-52640300-1446759137_thumb.jpg

Nice new dealership and still the same great service as always. Arnie did a great job setting up Mrs. jrh's new sled.

• 2 weeks later...

Will have to check out new shop. I remember when he was in Novar.

Reading this thread I remember the Pump and Barrel. We use to stop there for lunch.

Just about lost my mind when they brought my burger out with mayonnaise on it......yuck

Will have to check out new shop. I remember when he was in Novar.

Reading this thread I remember the Pump and Barrel. We use to stop there for lunch.

Just about lost my mind when they brought my burger out with mayonnaise on it......yuck

That could not have happened.The Englishman was always right.

That could not have happened.The Englishman was always right.

I remember him too...

I remember him and his daughter  we were staying down the road at a place called Pine something, she showed up and was in the hot tub Then the grump can into the room and all hell broke out . We still laugh about that night . Ah the memories of past sled trips...

C'mon Nunz.... leave the dark side and ride a Cat... once you ride Cat you never go back.

:lol:

This is the first time I've seen a Cat owner admit that a Cat can never make it back to its starting point....

This is the first time I've seen a Cat owner admit that a Cat can never make it back to its starting point....

Or maybe your back will never be the same...lololol

Or maybe your back will never be the same...lololol

Only on a yamaha!

• 8 months later...

Arnie's new premises now listed for sale on Kijiji.

Gonna have to buy Skidoos from now on.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-real-estate/muskoka/newly-renovated-commercial-building-with-tons-of-exposure/1187838552?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

post-22473-0-21555300-1470500991_thumb.jpg

He still has an ownership stake in the previous location, which is up for lease.

I see my ZR900 in the fourth kijij photo. LOL

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-other-real-estate/muskoka/ideal-business-location-for-lease/1187832274?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

post-22473-0-49126200-1470501433_thumb.jpg

Is he shutting down?

Haven't spoken with him since the spring, around the time he gave up the Arctic Cat dealership.

As far as I know, he still owns the smaller original place in Novar along with the small next-door church. He mentioned something about possibly using that site to deal with vintage Cat parts, and selling out in Port Sydney. He has certainly looked at getting out of the business in the past.

Must go see him soon. Maybe retirement beckons?

That's very sad to see him shutting down.

Putting the place up for sale may not necessarily mean he is shutting down......unless there is a buyer, that is.

We will need to wait and see, I guess..

• 4 weeks later...

I dropped in on Arnie and Bev today.

They are doing great. Arnie said he really likes not being a dealer right now, and is providing service to sleds of all types, atv's, marine stuff and even motorhomes.

I made an appointment to take in my zr9000 next week, to get it ready for the winter.

Thanks for the update Blake! 

Thx for update. Good to hear they are ok

Archived