NEW GAS STOP IN HEIDELBERG

PISTON LAKE CRUISER

There is now gas availability at Forwell's Variety at the main intersection in the village of Heidelberg. Open 365 days a year. It's across from the Heidelberg Hotel about 1 km. from trail B203 crossing at Kressler Rd.

Will try to find out available grades of gas and open hours. Please stay off my concrete driveway when leaving the trail to go for gas / food & grog.

I was just going to say that! We need to find a way to get a trail there. Would be Nice to access the hotel as well.

I was just going to say that! We need to find a way to get a trail there. Would be Nice to access the hotel as well.

I'm quite certain the club would love for you to take charge of that project. If you get started on it now, you might have it in place for this sled season. Let me know where you want a list of the property owners that would have to give there approval sent.

I'm quite certain the club would love for you to take charge of that project. If you get started on it now, you might have it in place for this sled season. Let me know where you want a list of

the property owners that would have to give

there approval sent.

It won't be easy, since I know there are lots of concerned land owners in this area, where trails use to run. I use to love the trail into the hotel

years ago, now there is gas would be a great stop for sure. When is the first St Clements club meeting?

It won't be easy, since I know there are lots of concerned land owners in this area, where trails use to run. I use to love the trail into the hotel

years ago, now there is gas would be a great stop for sure. When is the first St Clements club meeting?

Likely the third Tuesday in October but not positive. Does your interest mean you will take on this project?

The club will more than welcome your help. I have been doing some preliminary research on google earth to find a potential route into town and I think I have found a possibility. Of course there is a difference in finding an actual trail location when on the ground but it is a good start to give us an idea of the possibilities. We will be in contact with the landowners shortly. The gas station owner has been contacted and he welcomes us with open arms! His winter hours are 7am to 10 pm Mon-Sat and 8 am - 10pm Sun. I will get back to everyone when the first St.Clements meeting date is set.

I'm quite certain the club would love for you to take charge of that project. If you get started on it now, you might have it in place for this sled season. Let me know where you want a list of the property owners that would have to give there approval sent.

Sounds like a volunteer!...

Sounds like a volunteer!...

Sounds anyway.

The gas station has 3 grades of gas + diesel fuel and the prices are pretty competitive to the north Waterloo stations

The club will more than welcome your help. I have been doing some preliminary research on google earth to find a potential route into town and I think I have found a possibility. Of course

there is a difference in finding an actual trail

location when on the ground but it is a good

start to give us an idea of the possibilities. We

will be in contact with the landowners shortly.

The gas station owner has been contacted and

he welcomes us with open arms! His winter

hours are 7am to 10 pm Mon-Sat and 8 am -

10pm Sun. I will get back to everyone when the

first St.Clements meeting date is set.

Anyway to come back in from the south side like we use to 15 yesrs ago? The hotel use to be full of sledders then. What ever help you need to get the ball rolling, you can let me know. I know allot of farms are planting less wheat and more soybeans, so maybe easier to get permission thud winter.

Archived