gas pump in Dubreuilville

slomo

Here's some information about the gas pump in Dubreuilville. During regular hours someone is working in the hut next to the pumps.

post-19713-0-78877000-1428273201_thumb.j

If no one is there, follow the directions on the sign posted here.

post-19713-0-05217000-1428273176_thumb.j

I get the impression that you should not touch the nozzle on the pump before the paying procedure.

post-19713-0-25414100-1428273165_thumb.j

Hopefully this helps someone with their trip planning.

If someone picked up the nozzle and tried to start the pump prior to the procedure, the entire system will be shut down until the attendant comes to restart the system.

If the printer paper has run out, there will be no way to get your PIN if you don't already have one.

You will have to go to the motel "RMR" or to the "Quicky Mart" store (both down the street south from the gas station. They can call to ask the attendant to come back to the station. It may cause a delay in your trip if passing through, so I try to get a new PIN when I first get to town every year as both have happened to me while passing through. (Another group tried to lift the handle prior to my arrival.)

NEVER TRY TO LIFT THE HANDLE FIRST!

Usually if you have a PIN and understand the system, gas is available 24/7.

The machine is broken and they are waiting for a part.... it's older so its hard to get... they got one in but it was not the right one..... at least we have gas 24/7       the trick is you take the Gas nozzle but DO NOT LIFT the LEVER to turn the Pump on,  have you sled ready... the gas cap off and insert nozzle have someday key in the  pin and pump number and whe they say "Ok pump ready" lift lever and start pumping right away..  you usually able to fill in one sled.... you got about 40 seconds... then the pump shuts off....   you have to repeat to fill in the sled....    One of the gas attendant works at the Motel so if you are really stuck you can get her to come over and then you can fill up without the 40 seconds thing.

The machine is broken and they are waiting for a part.... it's older so its hard to get... they got one in but it was not the right one..... at least we have gas 24/7       the trick is you take the Gas nozzle but DO NOT LIFT the LEVER to turn the Pump on,  have you sled ready... the gas cap off and insert nozzle have someday key in the  pin and pump number and whe they say "Ok pump ready" lift lever and start pumping right away..  you usually able to fill in one sled.... you got about 40 seconds... then the pump shuts off....   you have to repeat to fill in the sled....    One of the gas attendant works at the Motel so if you are really stuck you can get her to come over and then you can fill up without the 40 seconds thing.

That sounds like everyone is trying their best ,older parts for anything are becoming a huge issue 

My original intention was to help simplify getting gas in D'ville. Strangely, I am more confused than before after reading the rest of the hints...

The 40 second thing was a pain in the butt. Try filling three sleds. I thought for sure they would lock out my MasterCard after four swipes. Took a few try's before we figured out why the pump quit. I was told some kids beat the crap out of the equipment and it was almost taken out and not repaired. That is why it is like this. I am glad it was there.

My original intention was to help simplify getting gas in D'ville. Strangely, I am more confused than before after reading the rest of the hints...

lol I get confused too and I have been using it for years... I can just Imagine non locals  Hahahaha

The 40 second thing was a pain in the butt. Try filling three sleds. I thought for sure they would lock out my MasterCard after four swipes. Took a few try's before we figured out why the pump quit. I was told some kids beat the crap out of the equipment and it was almost taken out and not repaired. That is why it is like this. I am glad it was there.

Yeah the thing I think they take 100$ for every time you do it......  even tho you only take 20$ per shot so 3 fill is $300 plus fuel cost... if it was a problem for the credit card holder I would call and tell them the situation and have them take off 2 of those..

Archived