who snowchecked this spring

white dragon

wow lots of polaris sleds booked 

Terrain domination, my good man, along with a measure of trepidation about pushing a two stroke engine beyond its normal life span.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrain domination, my good man, along with a measure of trepidation about pushing a two stroke engine beyond its normal life span.

What is the "normal" life span of a two stroke?

I don't know enough about the mechanical specifics to answer, but I think it depends on the motor, how it's been treated, and luck. Generally the four stroke motors have a much longer life expectancy.

I was looking at some nice Polaris machines yesterday at Performance Recreation, but I bought this thing instead.

It was all they had in Arctic Cat colours.

attachicon.gif20150330_144klr.jpg

Still keeping the Goldwing for riding blacktop. Still keeping the kitties for riding whitetop.

Is a jet ski next on your list?

Who knows? I hear they're a lot of fun.

And sorry about hijacking this thread.

Let's see more about snowchecked sleds. With pictures!

is it too early to pray to the snow gods

What is the "normal" life span of a two stroke?

Any where from a few hours to say 500 or so.

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

very nice gary

Just placed my Snowcheck last night, 2016 Pro X 800 Switchback.... traded in the 2012 Switchback...

11082897_10152607674552434_398316481_n.j11125506_10152607674357434_975058114_n.j

AWESOME

Just placed my Snowcheck last night, 2016 Pro X 800 Switchback.... traded in the 2012 Switchback...

11082897_10152607674552434_398316481_n.j11125506_10152607674357434_975058114_n.j

Wow, Nunz!...awesome-looking new ride you've chosen.  I hadn't realized that you were planning to do a spring order for a new sled this year.  Hope you get a better windshield...otherwise you'll freeze on those northern trips and in Quebec.

Wow, Nunz!...awesome-looking new ride you've chosen.  I hadn't realized that you were planning to do a spring order for a new sled this year.  Hope you get a better windshield...otherwise you'll freeze on those northern trips and in Quebec.

Thanks Bob, it wasn't really a planned purchase but combined with the 4 yr warranty they are offering and Northgate was amazing to deal with again I decided to go ahead with it...Getting a mid height black windshield for it...

very nice gary

X2....Congrats!!!

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Great sled O2 and great price too.

Congrats nunz, WD, and vectordevil.

X2....Congrats!!!

Thanks... back at you. Looks great.... Mine comes with one of those wannabe windshields as well and I am swapping it out for a much higher one to keep me warm. I don't really care if the big windshield doesn't look cool... I want to be warm.

It's almost sounding as if there was a thread of who isn't getting a new sled there would be fewer responses than there is here.

Nice sleds all around. I have yet to snow check but will have a better idea of what I'm pulling the trigger on next week.

Have a 2016 Summit 146 SP on order.  I am guessing I will be meeting Denis007 yet (but hopefully not too many times unless it is out on the trails).  Cant wait until next year, have been dreaming of a Summit since I was in high school.  

954B5D98-6685-4D4A-98C4-E7B636B1B6FD.png

That's what my new ride will be !!!! Can't wait till fall when she comes !!!!

Placed our order a couple weeks ago.

post-22413-0-60803200-1426293472_thumb.jpg

Congratulations to all who have spring ordered.  Sure are a lot of orders going in!

Placed our order a couple weeks ago.

Same sled ordered here DaveTess!

Archived