A107C has something going on...

turbojamie

And its fantastic!

Sunset cruise Saturday March 28, 2015 

I heard more snow fell Sunday evening I hope there is some $ left in the pot to dial it in again for Easter weekend the area just keeps on giving.  Club has done a fantastic job on the A107C this winter.

D291597F-BE5A-4813-8B48-959EAF458969_zps

We rode that as well this weekend. Words can't describe the trail conditions in that area. Epic late season riding.

Your killing me ... sled is fogged and covered 

Nice !!!  Another great season we've still got going on up in the North !!!

Thanks for posting Jamie.

I am thinking about heading up that way on the Easter weekend for a late season ride if conditions stay good.

Were headed up for a final Boo this weekend as well.  Thursday night to Monday are the plans.  One more rip over to QC for a day trip then we'll probably focus on some ice fishing and bobbing around with the kiddies.

Approaching 9,000 km ridden this season and 90% of it from the area, never thought I would say it but I am about ready to hang up my gear for the summer.  I have no doubt there is 2 -3 weeks of riding opportunity in the area, maybe not all on the trails in the coming weeks but if you know where you are going there is a lot of free land up there to explore.

I try to consol myself by trying to convince myself that your summer up there will be the last week of July and the first week of August but it isn't working. The sleds go to Wild Bill this weekend to be prepped for storage and then can't wait for the sled show in October to pick up the new ride.

Archived