Thanks for the memories

Yamaha Fan

Thought I'd revive this thread to update you guys.

Had Radical Prostatectomy on September 30th @ 8 am. I was up and walking next day groggy. Home recovering Saturday morning attached to catheter. Remove staples on Friday 9th and catheter on Thursday 15th.

I seem to be lucky so far. Bought my Trail Pass already

I'll have the diagnosis on my condition by November 20th Keeping my fingers crossed.

I would like updates on Prostate Cancer rides this coming winter so that I can take part.

To everyone. ..thanks for your wellwishes and support. I hope to ride with everyone once again.

We'll keep you in our prayers!

Great news that things are looking good so far. Look forward to riding with you again this year

Get me up to speed Reved.George and Vera went to BRP some years ago.Did they go back to Yamaha and what about Cat?

Ya your right. I thought they were Yamaha sled dealer but I was a little out of date. On the Yamaha site it's either Markham Mower  or DT in Uxbridge way.

Glad everything worked out for you.

We would love to see you at our event you can find out more at www.pet4pc.com

Alternatively I am also on the board of our local pc support group so if you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me.

You can pm me here or email me from the website listed above.

Steve

Glad everything worked out for you.

We would love to see you at our event you can find out more at www.pet4pc.com

Alternatively I am also on the board of our local pc support group so if you need anything please do not hesitate to contact me.

You can pm me here or email me from the website listed above.

Steve

Hi Steve

I am humbled by your support for me. I might have met you at the Snow Crest Pancake Breakfast ride this year. I'm the other guy who rides behind Blake G without a Orange Flag

Hi Steve

I am humbled by your support for me. I might have met you at the Snow Crest Pancake Breakfast ride this year. I'm the other guy who rides behind Blake G without a Orange Flag I hear it's to locate Blake when he's lost ... Hehe We're trying to get 02Sled a red flag same purpose but also to tell them apart.

On a serious note, I am feeling much better but fighting constipation from Codene. I never thought having a bowel movement meant so much to me. I was almost in tears from stomach pain. It happened about 1hr ago and life is good.

Steve for sure I will take part in PC Rides again this coming winter.

I cannot stress enough that everyone should establish a PSA baseline, get checked regularly and stay away from Codene.

Cheers

Ty

I see your sense of humour hasn't suffered. Guess what. Someone who used to be a good friend and has been demoted to friend :D saw the videos Blake did and got me a flag for my sled for my birthday. He would have ever thought Blake would be a trend setter. Before you know it there will be a sea of orange flags on the sleds on the trails. We just need to get one for you as well.  

On a serious note, I am feeling much better but fighting constipation from Codene. I never thought having a bowel movement meant so much to me. I was almost in tears from stomach pain. It happened about 1hr ago and life is good.

Try downing a bottle of prune juice. After an operation I returned home pretty stuck up and this is what was recommended. It worked really well. Try to align the TV so you can see out the bathroom door from where you are sitting and operate the remote from there.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery and a long snowy winter.

Try downing a bottle of prune juice. After an operation I returned home pretty stuck up and this is what was recommended. It worked really well. Try to align the TV so you can see out the bathroom door from where you are sitting and operate the remote from there.

My best wishes for a speedy recovery and a long snowy winter.

Thanks for the info. The doctor put me on Euro Lac and boy does it work.

Hopeto ride with you guys again this winter.

I see your sense of humour hasn't suffered. Guess what. Someone who used to be a good friend and has been demoted to friend :D saw the videos Blake did and got me a flag for my sled for my birthday. He would have ever thought Blake would be a trend setter. Before you know it there will be a sea of orange flags on the sleds on the trails. We just need to get one for you as well.

Those flags were quite popular when I started sledding (in the late 60's) :-)  Even crappy tire carried them :lol:

Hi Steve

I am humbled by your support for me. I might have met you at the Snow Crest Pancake Breakfast ride this year. I'm the other guy who rides behind Blake G without a Orange Flag I hear it's to locate Blake when he's lost ... Hehe We're trying to get 02Sled a red flag same purpose but also to tell them apart.

Blake is much taller 

Thanks for the info. The doctor put me on Euro Lac and boy does it work.

Hopeto ride with you guys again this winter.

Forget the "hope" to and make it "plan" to. I am counting on it. Bass Lake Roadhouse is calling. with a buttertart stop along the way

Hi Steve

Steve for sure I will take part in PC Rides again this coming winter.

I cannot stress enough that everyone should establish a PSA baseline, get checked regularly and stay away from Codene.

Cheers

Ty

Great advice and its one of the things that we constatly promote!

Please don't hesitate to contact us that's what we are here for, see ya on the snow very soon!!

Archived