2016 Sneak Peak Show

Sledguy74

Heading to show Friday afternoon..

I'm hoping someone takes lots of nice pictures and then we can see them closer !!! Lol ... Too bad about cat not being there !!! One of the local cat dealers in the area told me it's because cat is sending a few sleds to each dealer and car wants people to accualy go see one at their dealer ???? Lol

We'll be there Saturday as well.

ill post pics In the am

Here is some pics of the Polaris Sleds....Show was quite good, lots of people there... I think I might be in trouble after seeing them.. 

Hows the polaris booth at the barrie show?? Anyone get any pics today?? Please post any pics if you can. Did they have any black switchbacks?? Thanks

11041219_10152601642527434_819281781198611080966_10152601642572434_907866872518811096685_10152601642622434_683697047946911096421_10152601642692434_3181791718885

Show was decent. Midland Yamaha dealer was telling they have 3 2015 viper XTX SE new non current stock asking $12,000 whereas the 2016 are $16,000.

Nice sled unfortunately it won't fit in my 10 ft trailer.

That renegade enduro is a sweet machine too. The floor model even had the etec 800 which would be my preferred choice for that sled.

Well the polaris booth was good.  Went up today.  I really like the black pearl that they are offering on their sleds.    The Boobie edition is a really nice sled IMO.  Nunz thanks for the early pics this morning.  Basically just walked through the other brands lol

Show was decent. Midland Yamaha dealer was telling they have 3 2015 viper XTX SE new non current stock asking $12,000 whereas the 2016 are $16,000.

Nice sled unfortunately it won't fit in my 10 ft trailer.

That renegade enduro is a sweet machine too. The floor model even had the etec 800 which would be my preferred choice for that sled.

just makes it easy to justify a new trailer as well does it not?

just makes it easy to justify a new trailer as well does it not?

Yes it does.

O2. Which sled did you just purchase? Artic cat 7000? Does that have the yamaha engine?

O2. Which sled did you just purchase? Artic cat 7000? Does that have the yamaha engine?

ZR 7000 El Tigre with the Yamaha engine. Found a few people that have had them this past winter in varying ZR 7000 models and they have told me they liked them and didn't have any concerns. I will be swapping out the windshield for the larger one as I prefer not being cold to trying to look cool.

I had been looking for the more basic ZR 5000 LXR with the Suzuki engine but none to be had anywhere. The El Tigre has a lot more of the bells and whistles including the heated seat. Not that I need a heated seat but I suspect if my wife rides it from time to time she would enjoy it.

Does anyone know if the same line up will be at the London Show?

It always was but I can only find it listed on the Ski-doo site, not the Sneakpeak site.

http://www.ski-doo.com/ca/community/events

The  London show is only SkiDoo

Not too bad of a show! Great seeing you and chatting with you irreverent and wife.

Stay tuned to see if there was a deal made!....

HEHE!!

Thanks, IQ...nice to chat with you, Kim and Frank as well.

So don't keep me in suspense...what (if any) deal was made???

Archived