Iron Skillet Change of Hours

irnskllet

Just wanted to let all you OC'ers know that we are now closed on tuesdays and wednesdays.

We are currently short on staff, and closing these days gives me the opportunity to re stock and prep to keep feeding all of you guys and gals.

Thanks for understanding.

From what I understand, Suds on main is open on these days, and I'm sure that they would be more than happy to serve you all.

Martin

Thanks for the head's up, Martin. What are your actual hours for the five days you'll be open? And is the Sunday brunch something you do every week? What are the hours of it?

Brought a couple OC members there on Friday.. As always food was great except I think they wanted a nap after your yummy donuts.. Lol

i'm surprised blake took it so well...

He had the chance but he passed up his chance.. Almost felt like I was cheating on him.. Lol

Just wanted to let all you OC'ers know that we are now closed on tuesdays and wednesdays.

We are currently short on staff, and closing these days gives me the opportunity to re stock and prep to keep feeding all of you guys and gals.

Thanks for understanding.

From what I understand, Suds on main is open on these days, and I'm sure that they would be more than happy to serve you all.

Martin

shucks that is my riding days real soon 

Archived