Nice little ride in D8 today and met some OCers!!!

extreme600

Hey guys, we made it home to Niagara safe and sound.  First of all today was the perfect day for riding.  Once again all clubs did the best they could with the conditions which mother nature has dealt them.  We started out on trail#4-#15-C101D-D on snowcrest trails.  Some people gave us negative feedback, but I feel the trails were in as good condition as the club is able to get it with the minimal snow they have.  Hopefully the snow they were receiving when we were ready to leave helps them.  The further north we went on the D trail the more snow.  We travelled along the D trail through Bracebridge which was fair to good considering the traffic they have had this week.  No complaints from us!!!  But when we reached Hill and Gully trail system.  WOW!!! they were fabulous.  A lot of snow and groomed to perfection.  We ran the D trail-D103B-D102B-53-51-52 back on the D103B to the D trail.  Stopped at my favourite gas bar Smiths, had a late lunch which was very good at Cindy's place (formerly Stephens/Stephensons Tea) which is just off the trail not too far from Smiths Gas (if it is still called that).  This is where the trouble started!!!  LOL  You will understand when you see the pics.  All in all it was a great day with nice temps, snowing throughout the day, good food and meeting some more great people.  Thanks once again everyone!!!!

IMG_0427_zpssb6sjn2h_1.jpgIMG_0436_zpsnnpnccay_1.jpgIMG_0446_zpspaxsdxds_1.jpgIMG_0447_zpsmormuno4_1.jpgIMG_0450_zpsielygd14_1.jpgIMG_0452_zpscnplxcxh_1.jpgIMG_0455_zpsav2rl8n7_1.jpg

was great to meet you both & finally ride together.sorry we didn't stop early enuff to say our good-byes.

couple pics to add

bill & blake

20150129_120317_zps26f75a97.jpg

20150129_131258_zps8b5c1f9b.jpg

20150129_131310_zps038588dd.jpg

bill & blake again

20150129_133157_zpsb0764f78.jpg

great turkey club

20150129_133503_zpsba85cd13.jpg

shot of gang

20150129_154621_zps68cd49a7.jpg

blake lead us on a great ride today..thx

Nice to meet you guys too.  We had a good laugh.  You guys are a hoot!!!  Nice pics btw.  Yes, sorry about that also.  I really should of told you that we were going to cheat after we got off Sparrow Lake.  Takes about 5-10 minutes off our ride home.  LOL  Hope to see you guys again in February.  Take care and be safe!! :wavey:

Nice Pics , I think we met you guys coming down D and Lone Pine drive yesterday around 2 or 3 ,seen blakes sled with the flag 

MM were you with a pack of Yamaha's?  Hopefully we waved at you!!  What a beautiful day out there.

Cindy's is a great place, My inlaws owned it in the 80's when it was Stephenson's Tea room, the actually also built the house right next door.. I'm sure some you old timers may remember them... Don and Elaine..

Great pics and good to see you all out there playing...lots of Pics of the Polaris family, even better...lololol

Cindy's is a great place, My inlaws owned it in the 80's when it was Stephenson's Tea room, the actually also built the house right next door.. I'm sure some you old timers may remember them... Don and Elaine..

Great pics and good to see you all out there playing...lots of Pics of the Polaris family, even better...lololol

LMAO what a small world.  We use to go there a lot back in the late 80's and 90's.  Hey now, I should of posted all the ski-doos sitting at the Frosty Pint for a LONG time due to rough trails.  What rough trails we said!!!  1 cat and 4 polaris seemed to like those trails.  It didn't slow down WD and Bill (he should be WildBill2)

Hey guys, we made it home to Niagara safe and sound.  First of all today was the perfect day for riding.  Once again all clubs did the best they could with the conditions which mother nature has dealt them.  We started out on trail#4-#15-C101D-D on snowcrest trails.  Some people gave us negative feedback, but I feel the trails were in as good condition as the club is able to get it with the minimal snow they have.  Hopefully the snow they were receiving when we were ready to leave helps them.  The further north we went on the D trail the more snow.  We travelled along the D trail through Bracebridge which was fair to good considering the traffic they have had this week.  No complaints from us!!!  But when we reached Hill and Gully trail system.  WOW!!! they were fabulous.  A lot of snow and groomed to perfection.  We ran the D trail-D103B-D102B-53-51-52 back on the D103B to the D trail.  Stopped at my favourite gas bar Smiths, had a late lunch which was very good at Cindy's place (formerly Stephens/Stephensons Tea) which is just off the trail not too far from Smiths Gas (if it is still called that).  This is where the trouble started!!!  LOL  You will understand when you see the pics.  All in all it was a great day with nice temps, snowing throughout the day, good food and meeting some more great people.  Thanks once again everyone!!!!

IMG_0427_zpssb6sjn2h_1.jpgIMG_0436_zpsnnpnccay_1.jpgIMG_0446_zpspaxsdxds_1.jpgIMG_0447_zpsmormuno4_1.jpgIMG_0450_zpsielygd14_1.jpgIMG_0452_zpscnplxcxh_1.jpgIMG_0455_zpsav2rl8n7_1.jpg

Great pictures... one thing though... I think we need a moratorium on pictures of that Blake guy riding mid week. He gets to ride too often when the rest of us are working. Makes me envious.... just can't have that. :drool-1:

post-22473-0-12497600-1422650588_thumb.jpg

Great pictures... one thing though... I think we need a moratorium on pictures of that Blake guy riding mid week. He gets to ride too often when the rest of us are working. Makes me envious.... just can't have that. :drool-1:  QUOTE 02 SLED

I totally agree with you.  Lucky guy.  He has earned it though.  As far as I am concerned anyone who can ride right out there door or go at the drop of a dime deserves it.  Nice to see people enjoying the outdoors still.  He enjoys it sooooooooooo much also. 

Good one Blake.  Nice video btw.  I think we should call you ROAD BLAKE!!!  LMAO

It will be a while before I edit my video of yesterday.  But when I do, I will make sure you can see yourself in action!!!

Oh oh.

that's is pretty funny

we were tryin to keep up with you,white & black cat is more nimble for sure

Hey now, I should of posted all the ski-doos sitting at the Frosty Pint for a LONG time due to rough trails.

20150129_154630_zps1708108f.jpg

I have some of White Dragon's choice "skidoo remarks" on video, but they're not suitable for family listening.

LMAO love the video nice job folks

This is where the trouble started!!!  LOL  

Great intro! Too funny.

Thanks for sharing - great pics and video.

Did you guys not see that movie "Backdraft"?

post-19713-0-64444400-1422705542_thumb.j

With your sleds carelessly parked so close to that fire hydrant,  firefighters would rip the side panels off your machines, run a hose right through your engine compartments and then over to the blaze!

Sheesh!

"Backdraft"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101393/

That is funny.  You do see now why I said trouble started.  It never stopped after we hooked up with the Three Musketeers!!! 

When I looked at the picture I was thinking about WD having a cigarette there.  OMG I saw the fire hydrant and stayed back so the fireman could do their duty and put the fire out.  Those Dragons do throw quite the flame.   LMAO

That is funny.  You do see now why I said trouble started.  It never stopped after we hooked up with the Three Musketeers!!! 

When I looked at the picture I was thinking about WD having a cigarette there.  OMG I saw the fire hydrant and stayed back so the fireman could do their duty and put the fire out.  Those Dragons do throw quite the flame.   LMAO

White Dragon is one of those I rode with yesterday... great guy and if anyone finds his smokes... he lost them on the trail on his way to the pancake breakfast. He had his daughter riding with him yesterday. What a trooper.... cold early morning start that was too cold and too early for my wife but his daughter was full of smiles all day long.

Did you guys not see that movie "Backdraft"?

attachicon.gifhydrant .jpg

With your sleds carelessly parked so close to that fire hydrant,  firefighters would rip the side panels off your machines, run a hose right through your engine compartments and then over to the blaze!

Sheesh!

"Backdraft"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101393/

outlaw sledders... guess watching "sons of anarchy" is getting into my head

White Dragon is one of those I rode with yesterday... great guy and if anyone finds his smokes... he lost them on the trail on his way to the pancake breakfast. He had his daughter riding with him yesterday. What a trooper.... cold early morning start that was too cold and too early for my wife but his daughter was full of smiles all day long.

OMG how on earth did he survive the day? LOL We are up in North Bay waiting for a couple other smokers. LOL Here we are at the motel to meet some more fellow OCers and they STOP on the Lake for a SMOKE!!! Maybe they have your smokes WD!! Can't wait for tomorrow to start our trip for a week. As Nunz would say WOOT WOOT

Archived