I'm sure I'm not the Only one.....

The Groomer Guy

I can so relate; great article!

Great article!  Keep up the good work!

excellent article. 

Great write up, why dont you run for a spot on the OFSC excecutive

lol Maybe one day!!!   I doubt Id win... I say too much what is on my mind.... I say it how it is and I don't think they always like what I say.   I'm a big Supporter of the OFSC its not perfect but it's ours, We are the OFSC and the club Volunteers make it what it is.  We try our best.... We have come a long way since the early 90's.

You nailed it again Luc, good reading for sure!

Now, to get all the other stuff done so I can get some therapy.  Maybe I have to start with the sled ride and then do the other stuff, YA, that's the ticket!

Excellent Luc... one day when I retire I plan to be able to walk to the garage, fire up the sled and ride. Until then I can just envy those like you that can.

I second that 

Bravo. 

x many.

Hey Luc, you should write for one of the snowmobiling mags.  Better article than I usually read in them. Well done!

Hey Luc, you should write for one of the snowmobiling mags.  Better article than I usually read in them. Well done!

X2... I would much rather read about Luc's after work ride and the enjoyment it brings him than the exploits of one specific rider on his brand new sled for a cross country tour with his entourage.

I heard the latest blurb today from our spokesperson who warned everyone of the dangers of following the sled ahead of you too closely since your visibility could be obscured by snow dust.

Archived