Riding this Friday January 23 in Bracebridge Port Sydney

Im a going!

Welcome to the forum muskoka cat guy

Hi Muskoka Cat Guy

If you are ever available during the week for a night ride, let me know. Most weekends, I ride the Mactier area. I will be heading there by sled on Friday night. Maybe I will see you on the trail.

Welcome to the forum MCG.  I am sure you will find riding partners on here. 

We rode with MCG last Sunday up to Sprucedale and back, great guy to spend the day with riding around. Welcome to the forum!!!!

Nunz

Just wish the highway tunnel on D was abit dryer. After a mild spell going to need a boat to get thru there!

Be grateful that we have the tunnel

I am grateful, must be some way to drain water off of it. Some un expecting sledder is going to come thru there and get stuck!

I am grateful, must be some way to drain water off of it. Some un expecting sledder is going to come thru there and get stuck!

I think you would have to work at being stuck with a concrete base most sled will go through 8 inches of water no issue 

I think you would have to work at being stuck with a concrete base most sled will go through 8 inches of water no issue 

Myself and a buddy got stuck going in on Saturday. The other two guys with us made it through. I was first and it look like it jumped up when you entered the tunnel so I didn't carry any speed for fear of hitting my head on the top of the tunnel. Needless to say I did hit my helmet on the tunnel when I had to get off and push my sled up and over the hump.I did get some help from another guy who was not riding with us. I thanked him for his help. My studs are pretty worn, ok really worn.I guess I could say I got 84 nuts and washers...Lol....      

Archived