Snowcrest Weekend Group Rides 2015

Blake G

Like a bobblehead doll :-P

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like a bobblehead doll :-P

I was tempted to make the bobble head comment but you beat me to it. :-P

Snowcrest group ride is happening again on Saturday, March 7, leaving from the Muskoka Wharf at 930.

I'm not sure of the destination at this point, as I may not be able to attend in person due to a sore back. I "hope" to make it, but if not there will still be folks riding.

So far there are 4 OC'ers who have said they will be in attendance. Based on earlier turnouts, we will likely get at least four or five "local" riders, so it should be fun.

Ok sounds good. Thanks Blake. I'm in gravenhurst now and the trails are great.

Glad to hear it. I am hoping my back gets better quickly....too many snow drifts on Lakes Muskoka and Joseph yesterday, trying to keep up with White Dragon, Fire242, and Billy the Magician.

I'll be there saturday. Hope you can make it out Blake.

hope to see you again, Terry!

I will be there with my son, I will be on a jag and my son will be on his ovation. The little one is really looking forward to the group ride.

Glad to hear it!

Hope you all have a great ride.... riding with friends old and new is always great.

Here's the third and final video of last week's ride with Baxter. Unfortunately I had a little less footage from which to choose, because my battery went dead before we arrived at Bass Lake House, then rejuvenated only partially during lunch. My head is not bobbling anymore, but my back is sore - - that's how I found the time to finish this last video.

Today's Group of 7:

Re:Leaf and Joanne, theTorches, ReLeaf's friend Rick, Gator (Snowcrest Director and Trail Patrol), 4mysled and his son Cameron.

post-22473-0-01859200-1425754746_thumb.jpg

Gator and Re:Leaf leading the pack toward the junction of C101D and 15. Last I heard, they were heading to Bass Lake for lunch....

post-22473-0-67507700-1425754785_thumb.jpg

Good ride today. Nice trail to bass lake roadhouse. Busy place, good food. Met some new people. Went for a boot across muskoka bay and blew a belt. Thanks for leading gator. Nice seeing you blake, hope your back starts feeling better.

X2. Thanks Blake for organizing the ride and thanks Gator for leading the group. It was really nice to meet you all.

attachicon.gifP1000681.jpg

Lunch at Bass Lake.

Gator, did you eat all your fries?

thanks to everyone on the ride today, sorry if we slowed everyone down. Cameron had a blast, and boy was he tired. He still had to go to soccer practice, he tried to get out of it, he tried real hard, but he still had to go. It was great meeting everyone and putting some faces to the names.

Thanks again.

Thanks for joining the group! Sounds like everyone had a good time.

thanks to everyone on the ride today, sorry if we slowed everyone down. Cameron had a blast, and boy was he tired. He still had to go to soccer practice, he tried to get out of it, he tried real hard, but he still had to go. It was great meeting everyone and putting some faces to the names.

Thanks again.

Don't worry about slowing us down. We all had a good time and its good to see a young sledder coming along and enjoying the sport.

Great group today. Trails were excellent except C101D was getting rough close to Gravenhurst.

attachicon.gifP1000681.jpg

Lunch at Bass Lake.Hey Blake, see those leftover fries in front of the empty seat. There gator's.

Archived