New Snowmobiling article "It's All About the Base"

The Groomer Guy

Hey Guys Check out my new article I wrote...... yeah I know when I take my time and apply myself I can write well.... my old teachers would be proud I think.   Not bad for a Frenchmen Hahahaha.  Ok the article/Story is about trail prep and what goes into the early season, what we have to do to have the trails ready.... there is way more stuff that could of been in there but I had limited space.... Check it out and please share with others, let's the info out, some riders have no clue what it takes to get the trails ready.

I hope you guys like and I can't wait to hear what you guys think.  :)

Click on the link to see the article.

http://whataride247.com/its-all-about-the-base/

Hey Guys Check out my new article I wrote...... yeah I know when I take my time and apply myself I can write well.... my old teachers would be proud I think. Not bad for a Frenchmen Hahahaha. Ok the article/Story is about trail prep and what goes into the early season, what we have to do to have the trails ready.... there is way more stuff that could of been in there but I had limited space.... Check it out and please share with others, let's the info out, some riders have no clue what it takes to get the trails ready.

I hope you guys like and I can't wait to hear what you guys think. :)

Click on the link to see the article.

http://whataride247.com/its-all-about-the-base/

Fantastic article Luc. Saw it on facebook. Perfect English!

Great article!

As always thanks Luc.. Always look forward to your posts and videos..

Thank you guys.... like I said.... not bad for a Frenchman lol    I sure miss the interaction of the forums, People are going to come more now... Facebook is facebook  people are getting tiered of it.     I like  sharing my stuff here because I know the real people that like my stuff are here.... the real deal.  :)

Loved the article and enjoyed the video.  I think you're the only guy out there who could make grooming trails look fun.  I didn't see any swamp stucks, unclimbable hills or brakedowns, I guess I have to keep checking out the videos to see all the really fun stuff!

Congrats on the new sled!

enjoy all your reports,blogs luc.keep up the great work

Thank you guys!!!   I did some testing with the GoPro again yesterday... Plowed my driveway... trying stuff out before I head out on the trails and miss some good shots.  One thing I found out the sound is not as good, I will have to play with the settings and try to figure it out or upgrade the MIC.   The standard battery is weak and wont last long.... I will have to figure something out as they wont last long outside in the cold.... will have rig up a battery Pack or buy lot's of small ones....     All this takes lot's of time, shooting then the editing and the long process of converting the files and to upload them to youtube.....   So much time involved.... I don't know how the BIG youtube stars do it... they must know a better way.  

Here's the Link to my youtube video.... Is there a better way to post it here so that you get a picture of the screen shot?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2lKDXMmP78&list=UUCs68njMde64wvaV5pdB93A  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2lKDXMmP78&list=UUCs68njMde64wvaV5pdB93A

.. I s there a better way to post it here so that you get a picture od the screen shot?

Yes there is!

How do I do it Dom?  what do I have to do?   I'm having trouble with pictures too.

Look at how I did it above.

You use the "Special BB Code" button in the editor.  Top row, third icon from the left.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2lKDXMmP78&list=UUCs68njMde64wvaV5pdB93A[/youtube]

looks great Luc...thanks for all the info...

Luc, I took the liberty of posting on our North Bay Snowmobile Club Facebook page to over 900 watchers.

Until I took an ATV ride several years ago, I had no idea how truly rough some of these bush roads are before the snow and grooming turns them into smooth ribbon highways.

Mattawa and Bonfield have started packing, we haven't yet.

Great article, We are experiencing some of the same issues here in Hornepayne.  Last 2 weekends we have gone out to sign trails that had been groomed to get them ready to open.  Both times we found small creeks that had opened and the groomer needs to go around again before we can open them.  

P.S. Not sure if Luc was a MHS Grad but I was.  

Nice, and your English is very good, perhaps a Michipicoten High grad?  :icon_naughty:

Great article, We are experiencing some of the same issues here in Hornepayne.  Last 2 weekends we have gone out to sign trails that had been groomed to get them ready to open.  Both times we found small creeks that had opened and the groomer needs to go around again before we can open them.  

P.S. Not sure if Luc was a MHS Grad but I was.  

I was a ECSN Grad...... I was on the Cool side of School  lol  the Crazy Frenchmen. Hahahaha.

Archived