Dubreuilville Alouettes SC Trails Opening up.

The Groomer Guy

if you guys have not noticed we have some trails Open The D trail East and West are now Available to ride. I think this is the first time we have opened trails this early (Officially) We had started packing and groomer before but to have them posted this early is a first. It's going to be a great season. Our Groomer is going to Head North Next and then do the F trail up to Brothers Creek in the Power line to pack it down.

Hey Admins.... Can I get a dedicated Sub page for My Club? :)

post-19704-0-77109000-1418043161_thumb.jpg

give the poor guy a page dom 

x2 :-)

I say give Luc a page also, it'll give him a place to update, make sure it keeps him around a bit. I enjoy hearing the norther news Luc, and you don't always keep your blog up, and I don't facebook.

Is the mill operating at all?

I say give Luc a page also, it'll give him a place to update, make sure it keeps him around a bit. I enjoy hearing the norther news Luc, and you don't always keep your blog up, and I don't facebook.

Is the mill operating at all?

Thanks Wildman, I re-started updating my blog for the season. :) No the sawmill is still closed. :( All we have is mining.

Thanks Luc, I really enjoy all your updates and the news from the north!!!

Thanks Wildman, I re-started updating my blog for the season. :) No the sawmill is still closed. :( All we have is mining.

Anything in the future for the mill? I thought they where going to open up last year for a limited run or something. Is it because they can't secure a woodlot close enough or is the market just not there?

Thanks Luc, I really enjoy all your updates and the news from the north!!!

Thank you trying to keep you guys informed......... Since 1996 lol It's been a long time..

Anything in the future for the mill? I thought they where going to open up last year for a limited run or something. Is it because they can't secure a woodlot close enough or is the market just not there?

yeah its the woolot and getting a "Mill licence" it's Political...

Thank you trying to keep you guys informed......... Since 1996 lol It's been a long time..

yeah its the woolot and getting a "Mill licence" it's Political...

That is sad we need jobs and yetthe mill is being given a hard time 

Thank you trying to keep you guys informed......... Since 1996 lol It's been a long time..  yeah its the woolot and getting a "Mill licence" it's Political...

It is a bunch of BS, the way the woodlots are acquired makes no financial sence for the industry as a whole. It is such a shame to see an operation worth that much money just sitting there because of the idiots that supposedly run this province/country. Makes me wanna puke.

It is a bunch of BS, the way the woodlots are acquired makes no financial sence for the industry as a whole. It is such a shame to see an operation worth that much money just sitting there because of the idiots that supposedly run this province/country. Makes me wanna puke.

It is insane, no doubt, yet we could use the product here for sure, instead of importing from bc.

The good news is we have early snow, an open motel, a restaurant and a garage. Looking forward to see many of you guys this winter

Good to hear from you Big Reg will stop in and say hello in february

Zrtkat&Crew

The good news is we have early snow, an open motel, a restaurant and a garage. Looking forward to see many of you guys this winter

Great news! I always wanted to go to your village. Maybe in march I could make it for a few days.

"GOOD MORNING, MY NEIGHBOR!" :D glad to see you on here again Rejean! miss you guys. Ski

Archived