C and C Hawthorne

Re:Leaf

I found out today that C and C's is up for sale.  I hope the new owners support the local club and advertise on the trail map and the trail advertising board.  The trail runs in front of the restaurant and the parking lot is full of sleds on weekends during the prime time.  There was gasoline at this location before the t.s.s.a inspections.  Maybe the new owners will invest in upgrading the tanks.

think it must be tuff go out there without fuel...are they allowed to have above ground fuel tanks still?..next gas station is norland on trails

Or Summerland General Store if going to the north on B.

think it must be tuff go out there without fuel...are they allowed to have above ground fuel tanks still?..next gas station is norland on trails

I think so up to 500 gallons I believe.

wrong I know f several marinas with way more than that

Maybe you have double wall tanks with spill containment you can go larger. Regulations change all of the time.

Maybe you have double wall tanks with spill containment you can go larger. Regulations change all of the time.

I think that you have been allowed large above ground tanksfor year actually I think they are favoured as leaksdo not go undetected

We have two above ground tanks for our diesel generators. They are 10,000 litres each, double walled with leak detection in between but don't have spill containment and are TSSA compliant. 

Archived