WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT FEB 8

Glad you could come, and thanks.  Lucky2 and Viperrules from the forum were there too..

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job - congratulations!

what an awesome event, rode down from badon with vr and the trails were pretty much mint.

never seen anything like this before, still got a big ear to ear grin telling my wife about it

Congratulations

Sorry Nick.   To make up for it, I will show up to your club when you try to break the record if it gets taken from us.   

Thanks for participating.  Man I love snowmobiling !

There was less than 100 sleds for the Kelly Shires Ride this year. Pretty sad.

Don't want to get off topic but my wife did it in 06 and then again in 07. In 07 there were enough changes that after that it kind of got "out of our league".

congrats.

Its still an unofficial count but it appears the new world record is 847 sleds and it belongs to Ontario.  (southern ontario to boot....gotta get the dig in to the north...just kidding)  We all know we are dependent on each other.

I can't wait to show the video footage. UNBELIEVABLE.   If I can't get it onto here. It will for sure be on our website  www.sciencehilldrifters.com

An awesome day for snowmobiling.  Snowmobiling is alive in district 5.

Congrats LC, hopefully it will still stand after the remaining attempts this season. Lots of work, and a positive light on the sport within the media for once. Obviously I didn't make it, with the warm temps I stayed off the trails.

How did you and your friends make out Friday night! Made it back with no issues? Was nice to see you down our way, you caught me off gaurd when you walked through the door of the club house.

Congratulations to Science Hill and all the participants.  Here's hoping the record stands and stays in Ontario for a while!

There was less than 100 sleds for the Kelly Shires Ride this year. Pretty sad.

Sad to see a small turnout but the radio announced this morning that three hundred and some thousand dollars was raised for the foundation.

On the local front,the Ride for Dad raised 11K dollars according to the radio.I haven't heard how the turnout was.

Congratulations to Science Hill and all the participants.  Here's hoping the record stands and stays in Ontario for a while!

X2!!!!!

Was a great day for sure! Nice to show up and reward all of the volunteers for there hard work! Ever sled made a difference for this one! Hopefully it will meet all of the requirements for an official new record! Great job science hill!

OK follow this link to see our final version for the video from the world record attempt.

Pay special attention to the girl near the start in the pink coat.. That's my oldest daughter age 7.  My youngest is on the front page of the Stratford Beacon Herald

http://avmarketinginc.com/featured.php

you may need to copy the link into your url.

Archived