Hey Guys!!! What's up?

The Groomer Guy

"First click on the OFSC trail system this season -- to follow your description." Huh? lol What you mean?

What I mean is... I had no reason to click on OFSC trail status until you started talking about loops, the "new trail", etc.

Then, shwing, I had to look at the OFSC map to follow what you were saying. TMI? :-P

Anyone else thinking about how great the trail will be around D'Ville?  They were awesome before Luke tied the knot, imagine how they will be now!

Kidding - Best of luck Luke, hope to stop by the Quickie in 2015!

What I mean is... I had no reason to click on OFSC trail status until you started talking about loops, the "new trail", etc.

Then, shwing, I had to look at the OFSC map to follow what you were saying. TMI? :-P

Awww Ok I get it now lol

Anyone else thinking about how great the trail will be around D'Ville?  They were awesome before Luke tied the knot, imagine how they will be now!

Kidding - Best of luck Luke, hope to stop by the Quickie in 2015!

Hahahahha Hope to see you this winter.

Thank you for the video Luc.I really appreciate it.My wife and kids and grandkids will love it at our family Christmas tomorrow.It is the only day this month that we can get everyone in the same place at the same time so your video is very timely.

My wife took number 2 daughter and grand daughter to see the train in Barrie around noon on Sunday but it has not the same effect in the daylight.She wanted to see it in Parry Sound later in the day when it was darker but time did not allow this to happen.

Again I Thank You Luc

CC

Yes I did go to the Holiday train. here is the video I made.

Does it stop in D'ville every year? I was up north around '02. (saw it in North Bay & Sudbury). I was doing a trip on the Budd Car to White River. When I caught the return trip to Sudbury, the Holiday Train was in the White River yard that morning.

Very cool! It went thru here last Saturday. Unfortunately it was afternoon. My wife got to be onboard from Brighton to Bowmanville.

yeah that Holiday train is very cool, the kids love it. they gave $3000 for our local food Bank. We started grooming we have our D trail East Open and on Monday the west part will be also. I will be doing a video blog any day now when I can free up some time. Will post an update on my

blog

first question... where is this taken

GG and STG in Dubreuilville?

great info luc...thx

New Blog Update.... I finally got contact with the new owners of Half way Haven on the D trail, I will have a report soon.   I posted a new Blog small blog update.    

http://groomerguy.blogspot.ca/2014/12/the-groomer-guy-goes-high-tech.html

Luc

keep us posted on halfway haven it will be nice to ride that trail again

zrtkat

Luc

keep us posted on halfway haven it will be nice to ride that trail again

zrtkat

The Lady contacted me and I will get in touch with her and I will know what they are planning to do.... it's looking good for the D trail North of the Soo next season. Will have some updates on that.

Great work Luc!  Thanks for all the updates.  I enjoy following your Blog.  

Archived