Hey Guys!!! What's up?

The Groomer Guy

Doing well.

Getting ready to call up to Dub and get my permits.

Take Care.

Hi Guy. How are you? It's nice to hear from you. When will you start writing in your blogs again?

Good day Luc!!! Nice to see you back on the forum, Had a great visit with you last winter and hope to see you up there again...How r you doing?

Nunz

LUC

Doing well hope to see you this winter  :wavey:

ZRTKAT & CREW

Bonjour mon ami ! How are things in Lucville ??

:wavey: Saw your video on TWN the other week  :right_on:

Don't be a stranger & post on OC when you get a chance.

Hi Luc,

I enjoy your posts and videos from Dubreuilville.  Gets the snow flowing in the veins again after a long summer!

Regards,

Andre from Kirkland Lake

Wow... this is a nice welcome back....  with facebook now we tend to go only there and forget about our grass roots where it all started......

I've been good, got Married last July, we had fun, Canuk was there to celebrate with us.  :)     I plan on doing more updates to the blog and videos, I recently did my first video blog of the season, it's posted on youtube if you guys want to see it...

I wrote a few snowmobile stories and working on a few more.    It's been cold up here, we already got our first -30C day, lot's of snow  but lot's of water in the low areas as the Summer and fall was very wet and the little beavers where busy causing trouble again.    

I stated to post on my blog again  http://groomerguy.blogspot.com/ for those that don't  know about it.   but anyways, I'm not here to self promote, just here to see my old friends and see how everyone has been, has been nice meeting you in Dubreuilville last winter.  With the Motel now reopen it will bring back life in our small club/town. 

Wow... this is a nice welcome back....  with facebook now we tend to go only there and forget about our grass roots where it all started......

I've been good, got Married last July, we had fun, Canuk was there to celebrate with us.  :)     I plan on doing more updates to the blog and videos, I recently did my first video blog of the season, it's posted on youtube if you guys want to see it...

I wrote a few snowmobile stories and working on a few more.    It's been cold up here, we already got our first -30C day, lot's of snow  but lot's of water in the low areas as the Summer and fall was very wet and the little beavers where busy causing trouble again.    

I stated to post on my blog again  http://groomerguy.blogspot.com/ for those that don't  know about it.   but anyways, I'm not here to self promote, just here to see my old friends and see how everyone has been, has been nice meeting you in Dubreuilville last winter.  With the Motel now reopen it will bring back life in our small club/town. 

Congratulations on getting married. Good to see  your videos again.

great to see your video again...welcome back

Welcome back and congratulations on your marriage!

Hey Luc good seeing you back, good luck with with the up coming season!!!

Congrats on your marriage!!!

welcome back, Luc. thanks for the updates, hope to see you soon. Ski

Lots of great info in your video, Luc.

First click on the OFSC trail system this season -- to follow your description. 

That's what we're talkin' about. 

congrats on getting married, good job with the video blog

Lots of great info in your video, Luc.

First click on the OFSC trail system this season -- to follow your description. 

That's what we're talkin' about.

"First click on the OFSC trail system this season -- to follow your description." Huh? lol What you mean?

Archived