Orillia District S.C. trail maintenance will start soon. Interested?

Re:Leaf

O.D.S.C will start trail maintenance in the middle of November.  I don't know the exact dates but I will post them when I find out.  Let me know If you are interested in volunteering. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks STG. I will find out when the work will get started and I'll let you know.

• 2 weeks later...

I just found out that Orillia District Snowmobile Club will start trail maintenance this Saturday November 22nd starting at 9am.  I think we will meet at c&c hawthorn but I'm not sure.  I will find out more details Friday evening.  Let me know if you are interested in volunteering.  

Hi. Today we worked on signing parts of the B trail near Monck road and over to hawthorn. It was a good day working with great people. Thanks Gord, Guy, and Alex.

Hi. Today we worked on signing parts of the B trail near Monck road and over to hawthorn. It was a good day working with great people. Thanks Gord, Guy, and Alex.

thx,love those trails there

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. Today we worked on brushing the B trail near side road 23 and east of hwy 169. Thanks Gord, Guy, Joanne, and the other volunteers. I will try and post some pictures from my phone.

post-22483-0-70592700-1418585745_thumb.jpg

Before

After

(Sorry. I'm still learning how to upload pictures)post-22483-0-79563700-1418585881_thumb.jpg

Even sideways that "after" photo looks a lot better than the "before" one. Thanks to everyone for their dedication.

I think this is the same trail apexman was riding when he took his avatar pic :)

Beforepost-22483-0-56926500-1418584825_thumb.jpg

Afterpost-22483-0-98969800-1418585589_thumb.jpg

Thank you

I agree. I love riding up to summerland for breakfast or lunch.

Sounds good

Archived