Any guess on when season will end this year?

700renegade

Over the last 8 years I've found typically by mid March things get sketchy for making big loops in northern Ontario. ( Wawa/Chapleau/Timmins/Cochrane/Hearst type of loop ) About March 20th is the latest I've been up riding.

What do you "locals" think about how this season will end? Do you see it continuing on later than normal?

I've been trying to find a couple guys to do a trip this coming weekend ( March 15th ) but everyone is tied up ( if anyone is looking for someone to go with starting in Searchmont or Wawa this weekend let me know ). With Easter so early this year, the next available weekend is the 29th, but I don't want to get my hopes up if there is no chance of it happening.

Hopefully winter will never end :woot: I could ride all year long. Typically I put on about 4000 miles in a season and that isnt near enough, I could easily take the whole winter off and do 10,000 + miles. :crazy: Around north bay we usually get good riding mid to the end of March. It seems like this winter is going to hang on for a few weeks yet, I think the riding will be good North for quiet a while. Be sure too Ride lots is coming to end soon :cry:

My guess is that we will be good until at least the first week of April here in Wawa. The trails are good and hard, the two week forecast is predicting below normal temperatures. We are usually good until around the end of March (give or take) so my guess is April 7th or later. Ya, but what the hell do I know! :crazy:

Sas.

Well "Hey" there stranger!

What rock you been hidin' under?

Well "Hey" there stranger!

What rock you been hidin' under?

Been hiding under the house, I like to think of it as hybernation.

If I take my pain medication I'm too high to do anything, or if I don't take it I'm in to much pain to do anything.

Can't ride, can't walk, can't work, can't groom.

I'm not worth fixing and I haven't even got any good used parts.

Sas

Archived