FREE trail side BBQ this Sunday

ADSC is hosting another trail side BBQ this coming Sunday on Trail 422 right at the staging area north of Mansfield off Airport Rd.  We will be out from 11am to 3pm.  Stop by and warm up by the fire, grab a bite and a drink and meet some local sledders and club members.

Staging/Parking area is at 937513 Airport Road and it is about 7 KM north of Hwy 89.

Mark

Wow you guys go all out! Keep up the great work! I look forward to trying your trails next winter! Is it helping to recruit new members (ie are you finding it as a successful tool) I know mount forest and Arthur did one together on the family day weekend as well.

Wow you guys go all out! Keep up the great work! I look forward to trying your trails next winter! Is it helping to recruit new members (ie are you finding it as a successful tool) I know mount forest and Arthur did one together on the family day weekend as well.

You should be able to get there and back on a tank of gas right

You should be able to get there and back on a tank of gas right

Heck I can make it all the way to parrysound on a tank of gas!

ok lets see you do that then

Would love too, but no more holidays! Out of time for this year.

I don't think it helps recruit as much as it helps bring back the "club" aspect for our members.  It's a good way to get members together that don't normally ride together and members that are not directly involved in the club operations through the riding season. 

Thanks to the ADSC for hosting this trail side BBQ.  What a great day - the sun was shining all weekend.  We met some new friends over a hot dog and pop.  Looking forward to helping you guys out next year.  We will be moving up to this area starting next weekend.

What great trails - roads are terrible but on trails, fantastic,

Thanks to the ADSC for hosting this trail side BBQ.  What a great day - the sun was shining all weekend.  We met some new friends over a hot dog and pop.  Looking forward to helping you guys out next year.  We will be moving up to this area starting next weekend.

What great trails - roads are terrible but on trails, fantastic,

did you buy up there 

did you buy up there

Sounds like it! I would like to move to pretty sound! Cheers!

Archived