went for little rip today with daughter & wife

took b112b to 203 to B to 201 to 422 back to b112b

trails were decent,bit of drifting here & there

sleddinmar1st2014002_zps3a7765d8.jpg

keeping a eye on wife

sleddinmar1st2014003_zpsdb9376d1.jpg

ran in to a old buddy here today

sleddinmar1st2014004_zps353f7c58.jpg

little place along B,looked ok but only a stand..

sleddinmar1st2014005_zpsdf78db94.jpg

sweet trail

sleddinmar1st2014007_zpsf36350e5.jpg

girls thinkin their all that & a bag of chips

sleddinmar1st2014009_zpsc67e0beb.jpg

ate at shanty bay golf club again,its great food stop there for sure

sleddinmar1st2014008_zps0030a937.jpg

mini me

sleddinmar1st2014010_zps69fece8a.jpg

another great ride..thx orillia & barrie clubs

great pictures.  See you tomorrow.

We stopped there a couple weeks ago as per your original post about the golf course.Excellent burger and fries!Sounds like they really want to get involved with the trail going thru there.Hope mother nature works in their favor next year.Would be a good drop off and go point.

Kerry

great pics WD. i'm coming home for a wk on the 7th till the following sunday. i'll be sure to get together for a rip when i'm there.

Nice pics and post WD.  Awesome to see the whole family out having a great time in the fresh Canadian air, supporting local businesses and miles of smiles and memories for all. :right_on:

We stopped there a couple weeks ago as per your original post about the golf course.Excellent burger and fries!Sounds like they really want to get involved with the trail going thru there.Hope mother nature works in their favor next year.Would be a good drop off and go point.

Kerry

We stopped there also. I agree with your comments.

Nice pics, WD. I get a real kick out of Miniature Lily.

Here's a question for ya: How fast do you ride when the missus is behind you? Or are you trying to keep up with her?

Kerry

i'm hoping poker run there,,today manager said it's been slow.i know the sign there is nice but doesn't jump out at you & say food...think ave sledder doesn't catch the sign,next yr trail will run right thru his place that will help

kerry we'll have to hook up for ride soon...loop i did today..i could have turned around & did it again(slomo has said ''back trackin is a entirely new view of trail'' which i agree)

Nice pics, WD. I get a real kick out of Miniature Lily.

Here's a question for ya: How fast do you ride when the missus is behind you? Or are you trying to keep up with her?

lol...10 yrs ago she would pull beside me on lake & want to race...sure that hasn't changed....she stays on my tail regardless of speed or conditions...today maybe first time she drove alone in 10 yrs...o boy what did i do

Nice pics and post WD.  Awesome to see the whole family out having a great time in the fresh Canadian air, supporting local businesses and miles of smiles and memories for all. :right_on:

it is good for the heart & sole,like i mentioned i seen a old friend & his son out,he has been a long time sled head too...hard to shake

great pics WD. i'm coming home for a wk on the 7th till the following sunday. i'll be sure to get together for a rip when i'm there.

Working out west now? Ran into your doo buddy electron today! Had a few stories to tell too!

Working out west now? Ran into your doo buddy electron today! Had a few stories to tell too!

nah, just out here training for 3mths. i'm rebuilding the transmissions and diffs in the earth moving machines and mining equipment for places like fort mac,...

get to go home for a week on the 7th. did electron tell you about our last ride? he is lucky

nah, just out here training for 3mths. i'm rebuilding the transmissions and diffs in the earth moving machines and mining equipment for places like fort mac,...

your a yamaha mech now....?

good one

Awesome pics WD.

I love when I saw you guys on the trail and the little one asked me why I had such a Big "belt" on my sled.

your a yamaha mech now....?

LMAO  :icon_clapclap:

get to go home for a week on the 7th. did electron tell you about our last ride? he is

lucky

Yeah he mentioned it! Now I know why is new name is soaring! Sounds like fun out west, hope you are working in a heated garage up there!

Archived