Great job on the trails Orillia District S.C. Thanks!!!! Pics added

extreme600

I have ridden the Orillia trails the past few weeks and all I can say is :  AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the trails I have ridden have been  nothing but PERFECT!!  Thanks to all the groomer operators, volunteers and landowners.  Will post a short video of your area trails on Friday when I arrive home.  Keep up the good work.

I can't believe how we saw a groomer again today.  Holy Crap.  We saw the groomer everyday so far this week!!!  Here are just a few pics of the great trail conditions the past two weeks for us to enjoy.  When I arrive home Friday I will post a short video for the Orillia trails from this past week.  Unfreakinbelievable!!

post-21220-0-79155900-1391645214_thumb.jpg

post-21220-0-99716500-1391645220_thumb.jpg

post-21220-0-42540700-1391645225_thumb.jpg

post-21220-0-98752200-1391645230_thumb.jpg

post-21220-0-02458000-1391645235_thumb.jpg

I have ridden the Orillia trails the past few weeks and all I can say is :  AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the trails I have ridden have been  nothing but PERFECT!!  Thanks to all the groomer operators, volunteers and landowners.  Will post a short video of your area trails on Friday when I arrive home.  Keep up the good work.

x2

x3

Agreed .......Cheers !!

Yes indeed! Hopefully I will get to finish the ride we started last week but never got a chance to finish.

**Sled is all fixed and ready to continue on.

Thanks all for the great comments! Nice to get positive feedback!!! We have been battling huge groomer problems this season so we have been doing what we can to keep up. 5 operators using one machine on the west side trails and working it around the clock! All 3 groomers are back up and running so things should get even better!

Awesome!

I see the Groomer lots on the B trail From work ( Solar farm on the 13th)  in the middle of the night. 

I finally added a few pics to my original post.  Trails were really to nice to stop and take too many.   Used the wasp cam instead.  Will post a short video in a couple of days.  Get out there these trails are the best in a long long long time!!!  Love every time I see the groomer.  

I think all 3 groomers were out again tonight. Thanks ODSC

I think all 3 groomers were out again tonight. Thanks ODSC

That is funny.   I am still trying to ride the trails and NOT see them groomed.  LMAO   Today we went on the B trail on the east side of couch from Gravenhurst and the 207 and they were groomed to perfection.  Great job.  

Actually I am hoping that one of these times one of the groomers in the are wouldn't mind a passenger one night.  I am really interested in seeing what it would be like riding along the trails and what all it really takes to groom these trails to such perfection.  Open to any pm's from a groomer operator.  

^^^ I hope they can fit 3 people because I'd love to join you.  I was thinking the same thing when I saw the john deere groomer out yesterday. 

• 4 weeks later...

HI Gang!  Been on this trail almost every weekend! 

Watch for DEER close to Hawkstone.  Seen DEER jumping out onto the trail twice now in that area.

Seen the Mother Deer with her 2 young ones twice now in that area.

Had breakfast at Shaws Pancake House on Line 14. 

HI Gang!  Been on this trail almost every weekend! 

Watch for DEER close to Hawkstone.  Seen DEER jumping out onto the trail twice now in that area.

Seen the Mother Deer with her 2 young ones twice now in that area.

Had breakfast at Shaws Pancake House on Line 14.

Good post. Awesome that you had breakfast at Shaws too.

Glad you've been enjoying our trails Navigator! I noticed some deer on the trail the other night while I was out grooming. I think they wondered what all the bright lights coming down the trail were. Haha. Glad you were able to stop into Shaws! I live 2 minutes up the road from them. One of my favourite places to stop into for some pancakes!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived