H11

mgooding

I am hoping to get to Barris this weekend. Is there a reason why H11 closed?

I am not sure, but I will ask.

Where are you starting from and is H1 through Pefferlaw an alternative?  H1 officially ends at the Pefferlaw River which can take you out to the lake.

I am not sure, but I will ask.

Where are you starting from and is H1 through Pefferlaw an alternative? H1 officially ends at the Pefferlaw River which can take you out to the lake.

Fenelon Falls. Thanks.

Yesterday I went from Willow beach to pefferlaw on the lake and it is lumpy and with this wind cracks are forming as I saw on TV last night. You may be better to stay on the club trails and come out on the lake at pefferlaw H1 as Sledjunk said.Trails was good but drifts were forming.

Yesterday I went from Willow beach to pefferlaw on the lake and it is lumpy and with this wind cracks are forming as I saw on TV last night. You may be better to stay on the club trails and come out on the lake at pefferlaw H1 as Sledjunk said.Trails was good but drifts were forming.

Not what I want to hear lol. I figure 50km we could do easily in 40 mins. Probably closer to 30 mins. Maybe we will just turn around if the lake is no good.

H11 has a swamp that maybe is not frozen up, and it also runs through town..

If you go north of Mcdonalds, turn down concession 7, run that road down, theres a fish hut guy there you can follow his tracks out to the lake. Tons of tracks will go this way, its how most of the fisherman get out to the lake. 

If you go north of Mcdonalds, turn down concession 7, run that road down, theres a fish hut guy there you can follow his tracks out to the lake. Tons of tracks will go this way, its how most of the fisherman get out to the lake. 

Thanks Steve ....that is the way I sometimes get on lake or go to town . That is the best way to lake that I have found.

Awesome. I'll stop for a Big Mac too.

Archived