K-W Trail conditions

coolbane

All club members of St Clements Snowmobile Club (membership is $10) are permitted to park at our clubhouse to ride from.  The owner of the property (Ed) is on site and will gladly accept new memberships from anyone who arrives and is not a member yet :)

Trails are mint and the food at the clubhouse is yummy!

We ate there yesterday, and yes very yummy! Great trails to the St Clements club, thank-you volunteers!

Lots of parking just west of Baden ..two schools side by side and a stones throw from the trail .

U can drop at Toyota if u like trails may be a little hard etc till u get a little further west......u can park an Dan Ayr gas bar just up the road from Vincents in Ayr....trail is right there.....or dropn in Baden or New Hamburg.......St Marys is having a poker run/radar run and steak dinner Sat.....dinner is from 5-8pm.......check Sience Hills website.

The online trial map shows the B204 trail ending near Toyota but when we came back from a ride there was a 'Trail Ends' sign at the Green Horizons Sod Farm on Kossuth road and lots of people had dropped trailers there in the parking lot. Did we miss a T that went further south? And does anyone know if Green Horizons is okay with sledders using the lot? 

The online trial map shows the B204 trail ending near Toyota but when we came back from a ride there was a 'Trail Ends' sign at the Green Horizons Sod Farm on Kossuth road and lots of people had dropped trailers there in the parking lot. Did we miss a T that went further south? And does anyone know if Green Horizons is okay with sledders using the lot?

That is where the trail ends If you need any info the Cambridge Sno Gliders are the club

The trail hasn't gone as far as Toyota for two seasons, you didn't miss anyting.  The good people at Green Horizons (or compact sod as I still call it) are happy to let you park in their lot.  Stay to the lot on the airport side of the building, as close to the road as you can. 

That is where the trail ends If you need any info the Cambridge Sno Gliders are the club

It's very hard to find contact info at the Sno Gliders club or for Interactive Map errors. I did end up sending an e-mail to somebody in that district through the OFSC website but did not receive a reply. If anyone knows who is in charge of map updates please forward this image.

post-22651-0-88201200-1392060426_thumb.jpg

People used to park at the end by Loblaws a few years ago.and then continue out past where the sod farm is now and the back of the airport.  I believe with more industrial use the parking is no longer available there and the trail now ends at the sod farm.

If that is the case then the map should be changed to show that.

People used to park at the end by Loblaws a few years ago.and then continue out past where the sod farm is now and the back of the airport.  I believe with more industrial use the parking is no longer available there and the trail now ends at the sod farm.

If that is the case then the map should be changed to show that.

Yup, the loblaws area parking was on the road and fairly popular. We groomed right to it of course. Now their trail ends at Compact Sod as eneryone is saying and its groomed to there. I can look into making the changes on the map, should not be a problem. Thx for letting us know.

Yup, the loblaws area parking was on the road and fairly popular. We groomed right to it of course. Now their trail ends at Compact Sod as eneryone is saying and its groomed to there. I can look into making the changes on the map, should not be a problem. Thx for letting us know.

Stand down red alert Thanks to whomever done it. Mission complete.

Archived