Barrie to Orillia Tomorrow

Izzy

My son and I are riding from Barrie to Orillia and stopping for lunch in Orillia.

Any suggestions? Kelsey's maybe the spot. Can we get there by trial or do you have to do some road riding?

I noticed that the couch is still red, is there anyway to get to the B trial from B112B or the 202? Might just have to double back to 203 then hit B

post-21072-0-49205300-1390017154_thumb.jpg

My son and I are riding from Barrie to Orillia and stopping for lunch in Orillia.

Any suggestions? Kelsey's maybe the spot. Can we get there by trial or do you have to do some road riding?

I noticed that the couch is still red, is there anyway to get to the B trial from B112B or the 202? Might just have to double back to 203 then hit B

take 202 off b112b,when you get to lites turn left & don't cross memorial ave until you see kelsey...or east side marios is easier

Thanks WD, we had a great day.

On the way back from lunch looks like someone blazed a trail from B112b to the Best Western.

That would have been the way to go!!

Izzy

Heading out tomorrow. Where did you start from. I only have 3/4 of the day to ride.

b112b past shanty bay golf club gets ruff if your goin that far south...

Izzy

Heading out tomorrow. Where did you start from. I only have 3/4 of the day to ride.

Sorry UTS, I parked at the lot where the 413 trail starts.

Exit on Dunlop, take it through downtown, it will then change to Blake St.

Then turn right onto Shanty Bay Rd., it will then change to Ridge Rd. W.

Then turn right onto Windy Haugh Rd. or Line 1 South.

You'll go under a bridge and keep driving and there will be a lot on the right side.

The faster way is to take 400 to 11 then exit at line 1 south. Follow it down and when it curves right the lot will be on your left.

Sorry then I missed your message I hope you got out!

No problem. Left Oakville at 715. Hit gravenhurst at 915. Ran up the D to 37 then port Sydney to Baysville, then over to gravenhurst and done. 100miles or so and had a great time.

My son ran real well. So we had a great time.

Archived