Closed ( but not for long)

Faceman

Need to check for water damage after the past weekend. This will take a little pressure off. Its more symbolic as sledders can't figure it out themselves. Saw 18 in the rain and fog yesterday afternoon.

I am not aware of that. That would mean 98 Closed signs. I guess if you wanted to enforce a trespass you would.

Checked, couldn't find it..will let you know.

Hey Bill. Pg 5 of the Signage Guide say Should for "temp' and Must for permanent.

I was told that if we close the trail we must sign it as such or it makes us liable.

Just no common sense these days! Turning signs around Is a tough job for clubs, especially if it is only for a few days!

Just no common sense these days! Turning signs around Is a tough job for clubs, especially if it is only for a few days!

You don't say!

Well, last Friday was the perfect day for a groomer breakdown. Fixed and back on the snow this morning. Reports are still a lot of water in the fields. We will be open again once things have been fully checked. (Friday?)

Just received a report from the Prez who says we are open limited. GBE also opened limited and Owen Sound East Side should be tomorrow. Snowing pretty good here right now. We still need the temp to continue dropping

Archived