emergency transport

Wildbill

who is willing to help

The hospital has asked  us to be ready to help move folks in and out as the roads are closed . At this moment we have been asked to be ready but not to do anything yet. I am asking for names of volunteers that are willing to help.

What do we need to help?  2 up sled?  Some sort of towable sled / toboggan?

That is what I thought.  Leaves me out then.  Sorry.

That is what I thought. Leaves me out then. Sorry.

Time to buy a grand touring! You could put a flashing red light on your helmet! Could get a yamaha venture too, but that is a real sink tank.

Time to buy a grand touring! You could put a flashing red light on your helmet! Could get a yamaha venture too, but that is a real sink tank.

You are certainly alot of help!!!NOT

Well Jeez, You've got a 2 up.  Why don't YOU volunteer to help.  Oh wait, you are too busy, right! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Well Jeez, You've got a 2 up.  Why don't YOU volunteer to help.  Oh wait, you are too busy, right! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

His flashing red light needs batteries!

Well Jeez, You've got a 2 up. Why don't YOU volunteer to help. Oh wait, you are too busy, right! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I would but I live 5 hours away! Time I get there the crises would be over. That wouldn't be much

help, sorry. I did put my name on the volunteer list at the Baden fire department for snowmachine rescue. Haven't had a big storm in decades though, so never got a call. Always next year. It is a great idea! I think I need to move.

Your calling a Yamaha Venture a sink tank? Are you not the one who was debating on either to buy a 600 etec or a 1200 4 tech 2 up sled, trying to decided which one would be a lighter sled. Does not make sense to debate it, since your buying a 2-up??

Your calling a Yamaha Venture a sink tank? Are you not the one who was debating on either to buy a 600 etec or a 1200 4 tech 2 up sled, trying to decided which one would be a lighter sled. Does not make sense to debate it, since your buying a 2-up??

Oh the drama!!!!!!

Bill

How did you guys make out?  Were you needed?

Archived