Trails Available

Moosifer

Heart of Ontario is pleased to announce we now have trails listed as both Available and Limited Availablity. Some trails are still listed as Not Available so please refer to the OFSC trail reports website for details before heading out.

Have Fun & Ride Safe

I just checked & some of the trails are wrong. we will try to get it updated as fast poss. the trail south of Sunderland is not open. trail going to Beaverton is open then limited north of Beaverton. We should have our trail conditions on our web site update soon.

Mike

Trails have been updated on the OFSC site. I still see a few errors but not bad now. I see the Beaverton trail has changed to limited. It is still the same as my last post said but almost another foot of snow last night :drool2:. We do have issues with Peferlaw. So if there is no stakes on the trail or any of our trails, that means we are having landowner issues & please stay off the trail. They are almost all resolved but if sleds are running them that might change.

Mike

PS. We are looking for volunteers, if you are interested, Pm me through OC because I am not receiving emails.

Thanks

Archived