Baden B203 trail closed where it crosses the train tracks

Sledder12

Nope corn isn't coming off until spring now, sorry too much snow!

I may be wrong but it looked to me that the intersection has been moved to the south side of the tracks. I came from south of Baden and headed through newhamburg toward Stratford. It now goes through the bush behind the wilmot arena and runs north on nafziger to cross the tracks. As for the section that runs towards the schools I can't speak as I haven't gone tha direction this year yet

Notice corn still in place, perhaps that is the reason?? Hope its just temporary cause this is a main trail heading North.

Ont cross the tracks and stay to the side of the corn field....groomer has been tru etc....its open going north.

Ont cross the tracks and stay to the side of the corn field....groomer has been tru etc....its open going north.

Thanks...must of just opened today then?  Was there late last night and it was closed in all directions - eastward, North and South. 

Sticking with the same area, We are planning to ride that area Friday and wondering if you can still stage at the community centre in St. Agatha?

Trail used to be right there but it been a few years since we where there.

We plan on staging from there also friday. Look forward to riding some local trails this early..

What time on Friday?

Archived